This plugin requires 3CX Phone System V16. Get 3CX for free for unlimited users, in your Google, Amazon or Azure cloud account or on-premise on Windows or Linux.
3CX Live Chat & Talk is different from other live chat plugins – besides offering free live chat functionality for your website – it allows website visitors to call as well as chat. Connect visitors to your call centre or sales team and watch conversion rates skyrocket! Calls are forwarded to your phone system free of charge using WebRTC technology.
- Free live chat for unlimited users, without any monthly subscriptions.
- Site visitors can talk to you for free without having to install additional applications, drivers, controls or dial long numbers.
- Visitors can communicate via chat and elevate the chat to an audio or video call, free of charge via WebRTC.
- Your agents can handle large number of calls on their PCs or mobile devices with the free 3CX Android and iOS apps.
- Desktop notifications will inform you when a new live chats or calls occurs.
- Offline form automatically collects web visitor info when you are unavailable or logged out.
- Easy-to-use and customizable interface enables integration with your web site.
Built-in Data Security
- Request visitors to optionally provide their name and email to initiate a chat.
- Authorization, Anti-Spam and Throttling mechanisms secure communication and limit the number of incoming unreplied chats to 3CX.
- GDPR-compliant with no user tracking, no cookies and no personal chat and voice data stored on WordPress.
For troubleshooting issues with the 3CX Live Chat & Talk plugin please refer to our on-line guide or visit our forums page. 3CX customers can also log in to the 3CX Customer Portal and open a support ticket. If you do not have credentials you can signup for a Free 3CX license key and account here.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.