Redirectioner allows WordPress admins to have control over their dead links and redirects from inside the admin panel. Redirectioner records all URLs that users have visited and allows the admin to easily create 301 and 302 redirects to valid pages on their site. Redirects can also be created based on the best possible match for the URL the visitor was most likely trying to reach.
Support & Bug Reports
If you’re in need of support or would like to file a bug report, please head over to our Github repository and create a new issue.
- Get list of 404 URLs as they happen inside the admin panel
- Easily redirect 404 URLs to existing pages or choose to ignore the 404 error
- Provides the ability to automatically create redirects based on the URL the visitor was most likely trying to visit
- Provide visitors with a list of suggested pages on the 404 page when a automatic redirect can not be made
- Ability to suggest tag and category pages
- Ability to create automatic redirect for misspelled tag and category pages
- Ability to view logs of hits to 404 pages and redirects including referrer data
- Ability to remove automatically remove redirects when the URL matches a new page or post permalink
- Ability to automatically remove manual and automatic redirects once they are no longer being used
- All features work with both pages and posts
- Create automatic redirects for any URL resolving to a single page or post that isn’t the current permalink
- Basic stats of plugin usage
Convert your 404 traffic by providing your site visitors with a better browsing experience and eliminate 404 URLs on your site.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.