This plugin is used to validate custom fields and post taxonomies .Custom field can be organised under metaboxes.
Meta boxes settings include location(normal,side),priority(high,low) and the post type to display them for.With it you can create custom
fields using the following type of input:
- Single line input text
- Multi line text
- WYSIWYG editor
- Drop down list
- Checkbox list
With the input also comes validations
- Required field validation (text,textarea,WYSIWYG)
- String length (max and min)
- Maximum selection (checkboxes,hierarchical taxonomies)
- Minimum selection (checkboxes,hierarchical taxonomies)
- Maximum entry (non hierarchical taxonomies)
- Minimum entry (non hierarchical taxonomies)
- No selection ,usefull for drop down list when the is a value that must not be selected
There are few limitations that would be addressed in future versions
- Duplicate fields
- Radio buttons ,but a drop down list could do the same job
- No support for multiple drop down list ,but using check boxes is a good alternative
- For each field there are options that could be used to populate checkboxes/drop down list;
Updating an option in the option lists would cause lost of save data for a post.In other words when you
save an option while editing a custom field ,if this option value is changed later on then all post fields that have this value
selected for their field would loose this value.So choose you list values carefully.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
This plugin has been closed.
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.