This plugin for WordPress adds a background-size controller to the Background Image section in the WordPress Customizer.
You can access the new controller by going to Appearance > Customize from the Dashboard, and clicking on the Background Image section.
Once you’ve added your custom background image, you can set your background-image size to:
– “Cover”: As large as possible; fills entire view, with cropping.
– “Contain”: As large as possible, without cropping; fits inside of view.
– “100% width”: Width fits view perfectly, height may be smaller or larger than view (equivalent to css ‘100% auto’).
– “100% height”: Height fits view perfectly, width may be smaller or larger than view (equivalent to css ‘auto 100%’).
– “Inherit”: Sets background size to whatever parent element is set to (html, in this case).
– “Custom”: Allows you to put in your own css to be applied in the section called “CSS for background-size (if ‘custom’ selected).”
To learn more about the CSS background-size property, go to:
*The plugin works by adding styles to the body.custom-background class. If the default custom-background support has been disrupted, then this plugin will not work.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.