Facebook & Twitter Integration widget is made to display your Facebook & Twitter profiles of your brand on your website(See Screenshots). This widget is built to increase your facebook page likes & twitter followers from website without sending users to social media accounts. Just install & activate this widget from Appearance >> Widgets section to integrate your social media accounts on sidebar of your websites or blogs. After intergrating this widget website users can easily access to social media news feeds directly from your website. Benifit of this Widget is that it made to customise what you want to display from your social accounts whether it is News feeds, Event information or Messages.
Also, you can use shortcodes for Facebook [facebook-pagelike href=”facebook”] & Twitter [twitter-timeline user_name=”TwitterDev”].
This plugin is very useful for displaying facebook page like button, twitter follow button and news feeds. It will improve page likes and followers.
* Facebook widget integration * Twitter widget integration * Shortcode integration for page/post/templates * Shortcode customization * Display facebook timeline, events, messages tabs * Add/Remove Twitter follow button with its customizations * Change language option for Facebook * Easy to setup and maintain * Clean & simple widgets options
- Increase your facebook page likes and twitter followers
- Add a customizable Facebook widget through Appearance >> Widgets
- Choose “Facebook Page Like and Feeds” Widget
- Update the Facebook Page URL & Options
- Click Save button.
- Add a customizable Twitter widget through Appearance >> Widgets
- Choose “Twitter Tweets With Follow Button” Widget
- Update the Twitter Username & Options
- Click Save button.
Basic Shortcode for Facebook:
[facebook-pagelike href="facebook" tabs="timeline, events, messages"]
Advanced Shortcode for Facebook:
[facebook-pagelike href="facebook" width="340" height="500" tabs="timeline, events, messages" small_header="false" align="left" hide_cover="false" show_facepile="false"]
Basic Shortcode for Twitter:
Advanced Shortcode for Twitter With Follow Button:
[twitter-timeline user_name="TwitterDev" min_width="340" height="500" follow_button="true" data_show_count="true" data_show_screen_name="true" data_size="large" data_link_color="#365899"]
Advanced Shortcode for Twitter Without Follow Button:
[twitter-timeline user_name="TwitterDev" min_width="340" height="500" follow_button="false" data_dnt="true" data_link_color="#365899"]
To use a shortcode in a page/theme template, simply wrap the standard WordPress do_shortcode() function. eg.
<?php echo do_shortcode('[twitter-timeline user_name="TwitterDev"]'); ?>
Below are the more details about the shortcode parameters:
Shortcode Parameters for Facebook:
- href – Any Fan Page URL (not your personal page!)
- tabs – timeline, events, messages
- width – number (minimum 180, maximum 500)
- height – number (min 70)
- hide_cover – true or false
- show_facepile – true or false
- small_header – true or false
Shortcode Parameters for Twitter:
- user_name – Any Twitter Username (eg. TwitterDev)
- min_width – number
- height – number
- data_dnt – true or false
- data_link_color – eg. #365899
Follow Button Cutomization:
- follow_button – true or false
- data_show_count – true or false
- data_show_screen_name – true or false
- data_size – large or ”
Also, you can check our Social Feeds https://wordpress.org/plugins/fbtw-feeds plugin for your website or blog.
Rate Us/ Feedback
Give your valuable feedback so that we can improve the plugin for you and other users. Please take the time to let us and others know about your experiences by leaving a review.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.