- Resolve XSS vulnerabilities.
- Improve upload functionality and flow on settings page.
- Use __construct() for all class constructors.
- Some style tweaks to the settings page.
- Fix unexpected output on plugin activation.
- BUGFIX: Fix undefined index notices.
- BUGFIX: Use __construct() for PHP7 compatibility.
- BUGFIX: File upload will now work in certain browsers, e.g. Internet Explorer and Safari 5
- NEW: Portuguese translation by Miguel Ângelo Patricio
- CHANGE: Turkish translation updated by Ömer Faruk Karabulut
- BUGFIX: fix errormessage that _() wouldn’t work in some installations
- BUGFIX: Copy and paste of Favicon URLs now working correctly
- NEW: Turkish translation by Selçuk Yahşi
- CHANGE: Eddy Ernesto Ríos updated the Spanish translation
- CHANGE: deleting all plugin settings now also deleted uploaded favicons
- CHANGE: option “delete favicon” is only displayed if a favicon was already uploaded
- NEW: Hebrew translation by Ahrale
- CHANGE: favicon URLs can be copy’n’pasted again
- CHANGE: upload form only accepts files of type “image” now.
- CHANGE: use
plugins_urlto make links HTTPS aware
- CHANGE: Viliam Brozman updated the Slovak translation
- CHANGE: Tunghsiao Liu updated the Simplified Chinese translation
- BUGFIX: switch declaration of ‘NAME’ and ‘TEXTDOMAIN’
- NEW: Simplified Chinese translation by Tunghsiao Liu
- NEW: Czech translation by Neteyes
- NEW: French translation by Christophe Guilloux
- NEW: Slovak translation by Viliam Brozman
- NEW: Serbian translation by Balkanboy Media team
- NEW: Dutch translation by Pieter Carette
- NEW: Option to not add reflective shine to Apple Touch Icons
- CHANGE: uploaded favicons can be deleted
- CHANGE: new upload buttons, uploading of favicons is now much easier
- CHANGE: uploaded favicons are now shown on settings page
- CHANGE: fixed link to Apple Touch Icon howto
- CHANGE: Major refactoring, hopefully speeds up frontend and backend rendering
- CHANGE: made plugin compatible to PHP4
- NEW: Added option to remove link from meta box.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug where the plugin would break WordPress 3.0 with Multisite enabled.
- NEW: Added latest donations and top donations to settings page
- NEW: Danish translation by GeorgWP
- NEW: Bahasa Indonesia translation by EKO
- NEW: Polish translation by Piotr Czarnecki
- NEW: Swedish translation by Christian Nilsson
- NEW: Italian translation by Valerio Vendrame
- NEW: Spanish translation by Juan Pablo Pérez Manes
- BUGFIX: Fixing bug where favicons would not be displayed in certain cases.
- NEW: now supports Apple Touch Icons for backend and frontend
- NEW: more links to websites containing information.
- NEW: Initial release.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.