With Amazonify you can:
- Insert Amazon Product Links into your posts (image+text and inline text types).
- Insert Amazon Omakase Links into your posts (any supported size).
- Activate Amazon Context Links
- Activate Amazon Product Preview Scripts
- Use more than one Amazon Tracking ID
If you are an Amazon Associate, this is the plugin to have.
Amazonify Your Blog Today!!
To include an Amazon ad in your post simply add the following tag set in the location where you want the ad:
- asn is the Amazon product code (ex. B000EXRSVM) you wish to display
- align is the alignment of the ad block (ex. right or left); ignored when type=text
- type is the type of ad to be displayed, options include:
o product – displays the “image and text” product box (the default)
o text – creates an inline text link
o omakase – displays the Omakase links in any size supported by Amazon
- tracking_id is your Amazon Tracking ID. The default ID – set above – is used when this left blank
- width is the width of the ad; only used for Omakase ads; default=120; ignored for text and product
- height is the height of the ad; only used for Omakase ads; default=240; ignored for text and product
- text is the text used in the inline text links; required for text links; ignored for other types
Each field in the tag is separated by a colon.
The simplest of Amazonify tags:
This example supplies the product ASN and accepts the defaults for all other properties. The result is a 120×240 text+image product ad that floats to the left.
A 120×240 image+text product box that floats to the right:
A 300×250 Omakase link that floats to the left:
Notice the ASN field is left empty. Amazon will decide which product(s) are displayed in Omakase ads. The align and Tracking ID properties are also blank so the defaults will be used.
A 300×250 Omakase link that floats to the right:
In this example an alternate Tracking Id – free-software-catalog-20 – has been inserted that will override the default. Use this feature if you work with multiple Tracking ID’s and would like to use them in your blog.
An inline product link within the context of a sentence:
I recommend you buy the amazonifyB0010TZR44::text::::320GB Passport[/amazonify] from Amazon.
The link text in this example is 320GB Passport. The value of the align, width and height properties are ignored for text links so they are left empty here. The Tracking ID is also left empty.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.