This plugin shall redirect the user to the archive page whether it was a category or a tag or an author archive page if he searched for the archive page related term.
- Redirects directly to the category or tag or author archive pages from search
- Can control whether to show which of the three archive page types to be shown
- Works with Polylang plugin
All features from Free version included plus:
- Supports custom post types and custom taxonomy terms (e.g. shows the archive page for Woocommerce products, product categories, brands, …etc.)
- Shows archive pages in search results : If redirecting directly to the search result is not the optimal choice for your website (e.g. for websites using live search or just wanting to show other results on search), PRO version can show the archive page as a result in search results.
- WPML Support: For a multilingual website working with WPML, redirect will not work except for main language. PRO version handles compatibility with WPML and Polylang for the basic option of redirecting directly to archive page or displaying the archive page in search results.
- Create custom queries for the archive page: If you want to display the soccer category when the user searches for the word “football”, PRO version handles this either through redirecting to soccer archive page or through showing “soccer” archive page in search results. You can assign any word you want to the term you like.
- Control the archive page to be in search: If you do not want an archive page to appear from search, you can simply delete it from the options page.
- WooCommerce compatibility
If you have a question or a suggestion of an idea idea you’d like to see in the plugin, you can email me.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.