Translate your WordPress website within minutes!
Bablic lets you translate your content by choosing between Neural Machine Translation (NMT), and Professional Human Translation (from a list of selected translation partners) right from Bablic’s Visual Editor. You can fine-tune your content by manually editing text, images or even CSS/style, to make sure the look and feel of the pages stays consistent across all the languages you offer.
Bablic’s Visual Editor is extremely user-friendly, and if you’re familiar with the WordPress interface you won’t have any issues using Bablic’s translation for WordPress localization
Do you want to test our platform’s SEO capabilities? Simply Google “website translation” — you’ll see our website at the top search results, together with Google itself!
Literally, the easiest, smartest and most efficient way to translate your WordPress site and achieve a multilingual blog or eCommerce shop (100% WooCommerce translation support!).
You have 14 days to try Bablic for free! No coding skills and no credit card needed. With our cancel anytime policy, you can’t go wrong.
Try it now for FREE on bablic.com – simply enter your WordPress website’s URL on our homepage, and get an instant preview of your website in any language.
How Does Bablic Translate Work?
Customizing the Language Widget
Got questions about Bablic translate? No problem! Simply use the following resources:
Why Our Customers Love Bablic Translate
“I’ve tried many translation services over the years, and Bablic Translate has won hands down. It’s simple, beautiful out of the box, and very very fast. Highly recommended.”
John Hubbard, Operations Director, Kerastraight
“Bablic Translate is improving my presence with the french speaking community. It saved me a ton of time by not having 2 websites to maintain.”
Stephanie Briggs, Owner, Rustic Furniture Outlet
“Bablic translate is easy as pie, and it’s a great tool to scale and start expanding internationally. A real time-saver for a much better price than other solutions!”
Augustin de Belloy, CEO & Co-Founder, Left Productions
Basic (available on all plans)
- Auto-detection of new content – Bablic will detect any new content or update on your site automatically and will translate it according to your translation preferences.
- Text editing – Easily translate & edit your translation manually using our user-friendly Visual Editor.
- Image replacement – Use different images for each different language to give your customers a fully localized experience.
- Automatic Language Detection – Bablic will recognize the language preferences of your visitors’ browser and will serve them the right language translation automatically when they arrive on the site.
- Responsive sites support – If your website is Mobile responsive/optimized Bablic will translate while making sure that all language versions work perfectly on all devices.
Advanced (available on most plans)
- Style/CSS editing – Adjust the styling of your website by resizing fonts, margins, padding etc. to make sure your site looks perfect in every language you choose to translate.
- Widget customization – Customize the translation/language selection widget to match the page’s design for an optimal look and feel.
- White label widget – Remove Bablic’s logo from the language selector for a fully personalized translated experience.
- Custom default language – Choose the default language your visitors will see on the site.
- Right-to-Left support – Bablic Translate will adapt the layout of the page to match Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic, Hebrew, Urdu etc.
- Import/Export content – Export your content in a variety of formats to work on translation offline or with external translation software.
- Analytics and insights – Analyze traffic data to see how each language translation helps you bring more leads, engagement & sales.
- Collaborators – Invite collaborators to translate or manage your WordPress localization efforts.
- Custom fonts – Choose different fonts for each language. Especially useful if your site requires more than one alphabet.
- Glossary – Predefine translation for specific terms such as brand names or industry terminology. Bablic makes sure the important terms are always translated correctly.
SEO Capabilities (available on most plans)
- SEO support – These components will make your site 100% indexable by search engines to improve your SEO ranking in any language.
- URL customization – Fully customize the URLs of pages you translate. Choose from domains, subdomain, subfolders and more.
- Separate language domains – Translate & associate each language to a different domain or URL structure (e.g. site.es, site.de, fr.site.com etc.).
- Page meta tags – Translate all hidden content in the page for optimal SEO. You can translate titles, descriptions, ALT text and more.
For Developers (available on most plans)
- Staging/Production environment – Implement Bablic translate on both your staging and production environment for accurate testing on all translated languages before your site goes live.
- Subdomains support – Support for complex site structures such as blog.site.com, help.site.com etc.
- Client-side (JS/HTML) API – Gain full control of your translated web pages using our simple client-side API
- Server-side API – Integrate Bablic translate with all other components of your business using a comprehensive REST API
The best way to report an issue is to contact our support team – [email protected]
If you have a feature request, suggestions or any other feedback, you are more than welcome to contact us via the chat interface on our website or by the email above
We will do our very best to make sure you are happy. That’s a promise!
Special Support / Translate Features
- Priority Email (Plus plan and above only!)
- Dedicated Account Manager (Premium and Ultimate plans only!)