- Adds the ability to log from the WordPress login page
- Fixes a minor CSS issue
- Adds compatibility with old PHP versions (tested from 5.3)
- Updates and simplifies the AJAX calls debugging feature
- Prevents PHP notice when not logging from a class
- Update the AJAX calls debugging feature to avoid CPU overload
- Adds the ability to debug AJAX calls
- Fixes a bug that made it look like BugFu constantly needed to be updated (thanks to Jonathan Bossenger)
- Adds a second optional argument to the log method, in order to allow you to turn off the backtrace info which is on by default
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.