- Reorganize plugin based on our standard boilerplate.
- Update to match WordPress PHP standards.
- Fix bug where plugin name was empty in the minimum version warning.
- Increase minimum Genesis version to 2.5.0.
- Genesis 2.6+ compatibility (prevents white screen).
- Remove reference to deprecated function.
- Rewrite plugin based on new plugin boilerplate.
- Added new hooks.
- Require unfiltered_html capability to execute PHP.
- Better Genesis dependency handling.
- Change activation hook to conditional admin notice.
- Allow hooks to be de-registered via filter.
- Load textdomain
- Add plugin header i18n
- Generate POT file.
- Increased requirement to Genesis 2.1.0.
- Site title and description hooks.
- Fixed outdated hook descriptions.
- Genesis 2.0 favicon unhook location fix.
- Updated to use new entry hooks in Genesis 2.0.
- Remove unused boxes.php file.
- Fixed yet another fatal error but for people using less than Genesis 1.8.0. It should now deactivate gracefully.
- Removed an unnecessary version compare check that was causing some fatal errors.
- Increased requirement to Genesis 1.8.0.
- Switched over to the Genesis 1.8 admin menu class to build admin menu.
- Increased requirement to Genesis 1.7.1
- Fixed display issues in the admin screen
- Added new hooks to the defaults array
- Whitespace, standards, and documentation
- Increased requirement to Genesis 1.6
- Fixed bug with things not unhooking
- Increased requirement to Genesis 1.4
- Fixed undefined index bug in functions.php
- Reduce requirement to Genesis 1.3
- Increase requirement to WordPress 3.0
- Bump to match Genesis version
- Require Genesis 1.3.1
- Added new unhook options
- Fixed bug with foreign language compatibility
- Bump to match Genesis version
- Require Genesis 1.2.1
- Update hooks for Genesis 1.2.1
- Add new hooks, remove deprecated hooks
- Fix textarea bug with HTML entities
- Bump to pre-release 0.9 branch
- Initial Release
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.