- Plugin name changed
- Fixed bug when adding a feed, straight after deleting a feed
- Temporarily fixed a bug involving the plugin checking for The Events Calendar but because WordPress doesn’t always load plugins in the same order, this was a tricky bug to squash. Threaded bugs usually are.
- Removed references to deprecated TribeEvents class
- Split plugin into tabs (export, options)
- Restructured the code to allow for future calendar systems
- Added feature to add a custom permalink to any feed
- Added geo-coordinates for non-Pro versions of The Events Calendar – requires your own Google API key
- Added feature to export featured images of events as an ical attachment
- Added a link to the calendar feed to the bottom of Events pages
- Restricted permissions
- Only loaded js and css on actual page that needs them
- Restricted ajax access
- Added cleanup functions on deactivation
- Added update functions on activation, I hope they work.
- The update now adds necessary roles
- Changed the donate link to my account, rather than Modern Tribe
- Updated info in readme about Modern Tribe’s FREE Event Aggregator
- Added images for the banner and icon in WordPress.org plugin search
- Changed the banner image
- Added monumental timezone support because although it passed one validator, it failed another.
- Stoopid mother frickin’ colon was missing from the organizer CN which borked EVERYTHING up. Stoopid colon. Grr.
- I was issuing a security decree against every ajax call that was not mine. I think all it did was clog up the error_log. But that’s enough to annoy me.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.