- Updated API request to use HTTPS only.
- Updated widgets for compatibility with WordPress 4.3.
- Enhanced security by hardening URL sanitization.
- Added a button to the WordPress text editor to automatically insert the GoodReviews shortcode
- Updated ready
- Updated POT file
- Fixed a WP_DEBUG notice that could be displayed on WordPress content types that are not pages or posts
- Added a Donate link on the plugin management page
- Updated POT file
- Replaced cURL and file_get_contents with wp_remote_get
- Fixed some CSS issues with the_iframe element
- Updated Readme
- Updated POT file
- Segregated widgets from shortcode so they can operate more independently.
- Modified caching mechanism naming system.
- Modified styles so that they are only loaded on shortcode/widget pages.
- Modified CSS so that star ratings styles are applied only to GoodReviews container.
- Fixed some text alignment issues in the default CSS files.
- Removed some unneeded CSS that was causing some issues in Firefox.
- Fixed a typo in some input form field markup.
- Tested in WordPress 4.0
- Added a caching mechanism and related settings for faster performance.
- Added the option to defer loading of GoodReviews until the page footer.
- Optimized shortcode input defaults.
- Fixed some style issues that hindered responsive design.
- Fixed a stylesheet/script loading issue that caused some WordPress debug errors.
- Fixed some variable and index initializations.
- Updated context-sensitive help.
- Updated POT file.
- Updated readme and FAQ.
- Optimized instantiation/destruction of data retrieval function.
- Fixed an issue with data retrieval that could have resulted in performance problems on some sites.
- Fixed an issue that prevented used of file_get_contents on sites that require it.
- Plugin has been completely rewritten to better integrate with the WordPress Settings API.
- Now shows ratings count for all editions of a title.
- Added widgets for book buying links, book information, and book reviews.
- Added support for styling the output in a more responsive way.
- Added support for WordPress localization (i18n).
- Added support for HTTP retries and an exponential backoff method of dealing with throttling problems.
- Added support for context-sensitive help on the Settings page.
- Added support for an uninstall process that removes all settings and plugin files.
- Added support for a shortcut parameter that disables the reviews pane.
- Removed support for grheader shortcode parameter because calls to Goodreads API appear to no longer support modifying the header text.
- Fixed a default stylesheet bug that could cause links sitewide to display as HTML color #660.
- Fixed a stylesheet loading bug.
- Added code to remove clear space div element when only the reviews pane is displayed.
- Cleaned up some leftover pre-1.1.0 code.
- Replaced star images with text-based stars so that colors can be easily modified.
- Added a field to Settings to enable the use of an alternate stylesheet.
- Moved default stylesheet to an included file instead of echoing it from functions.
- Removed support for the grstyles shortcode parameter.
- Added the grstars parameter to enable changing the color of the review stars.
- Added the grlinks parameter to enable changing the color of the review links.
- Added the grheader parameter to enable changing the text of the header above the reviews iframe.
- Added the grbackground parameter to enable changing the color of the review background.
- Added the grtext parameter to enable changing the color of the review text.
- Added the grnumber parameter to allow configuration of the initial number of reviews that are returned.
- Added the grminimum parameter to allow the configuration of a minimum review rating requirement.
- Added a link to Settings on the Plugins page.
- Added basic PHP environment detection on the Settings page to assist in troubleshooting.
- Added the ability to retrieve a title by its Goodreads ID instead of ISBN.
- Added the ability to display an author’s Goodreads photo beside the author’s name.
- Fixed a DIV closing element that was creating problems with the reviews frame. Thanks, Conq and Baden!
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some “Buy This Book” links from functioning properly.
- Fixed an API key issue that could prevent GoodReviews from display information from Goodreads.
- Updated the readme.
- Initial release
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.