WordPress is the most popular Content Management System ever built. The modularity approach of content creation, management and presentation made people wonder, why not build web applications with WordPress. It appears that, WordPress always supported the idea behind the scene and incorporated many features that are beyond CMS, but easily could be harnessed in developing modern web applications. To develop web applications with WordPress, one needs to be more familiar with WordPress features and programmability.
This article series explains everything you need to know about web application development with WordPress.
APPENDIX I - Articles of the Series
This article is a part of the series "WordPress Web Application Development".
Read all the articles of the series:
- Preamble - WordPress Web Application Development
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to Web Application Development with WordPress
- Chapter 2 - Fundamentals of Architectures for Web Application Development with WordPress
- Chapter 3 - Why Consider WordPress Ecosystem for Web Application Development
- Chapter 4 - WordPress Web Application Development Features for Project Managers
- Chapter 5 - Features and Components of WordPress for Web Application Developers
- Chapter 6 - Thoughts on WordPress Web Application Development