wpSocket aims to keep the readers posted with in-depth knowledge, detailed how-to and latest happenings about WordPress and related contents, frameworks, themes, plugins, widgets, digital assets, products, services, infrastructures, technologies and platforms. We, at wpSocket, improve the way our readers use WordPress.
No. We do not pay any monetary compensation.
Why Write for Us
With high volume of traffic every month your content will have wide reach.
Who Should Write for Us
Anyone willing to share the knowledge s/he has can contribute. You must have domain knowledge on the topics you write.
Please follow these guidelines before you submit your articles
- All submissions must be original, well-written, backed with enough research and having new insights.
- They cannot be published anywhere else. We don’t want to publish an article if very similar articles have been published on a number of different websites.
- The content should be unique.
- We usually accept detailed posts (not less than 600 words), but we can make exceptions only for out-of-this-world-we’ve-got-to-post-this type of content.
- Not all article submissions are accepted. We reserve the right to decline article submissions, and we are particular about what we publish. However, if we don’t publish your article you will be free to use it somewhere else.
- Articles may be edited for things like formatting, as well as grammar and spelling. If English is not your first language, we can help with grammar and spelling as needed.
Articles You Can Submit
Your article should do one or more of these
- Round up newsworthy items on particular subject.
- Report on an emerging trend or tool
- Provide helpful guidance.
- Reveal a backstory professionals can learn from
- Case Studies
- Opinions and Reviews
You should upload images which can be added to the post, along with a feature image. Make sure the images are properly credited. Image should be optimized for the web. Alt tags should be included for all images.
- Articles should be written in Markdown format
- 1500–3000 words.
- Excerpt (Do not include except in main article)
- Good headings and subheadings.
Affiliate links are not allowed. We reserve the right to remove any links we feel are promotional or spam.
What We Do Not Publish
If you’re a marketer looking to promote a client, please do not contact us, we will not entertain such requests. We do not publish:
- Product pitches or press releases.
- Any story that has been published elsewhere, including your blog.
- Your article should not be promotional.
- We do not publish paid or sponsored content.
- Plagiarized or Duplicate contents.
- Poor formatting.
- Purely Promotional Content.
- Infographics with no Written Content.
Submitting an article:
Submitting articles is an integral process at wpSocket. Signup and login to wpSocket. Navigate to the wpSocket Blogs area and start writing/editing your posts. Once finished writing, notify us.
Please edit your account profile to include a brief author bio. Do not include author bio in submitted/written articles. The bio can include links to your website and/or to your social network profiles.
We retain the copyright of every post published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your work elsewhere.
With best regards, Editor-in-Chief wpSocket