Often referred to as “90 in 90”, the practice of attending an AA meeting every day for 90 days in a row is a common suggestion for a newcomer.
This plugin is a simple way to track your progress making it to these meetings.
It’s flexible enough to be used for any 12 Step program.
Demo site using child theme for Primer, a randomly chosen theme to demo, on DigitalOcean.
Keep track of each meeting:
- Meeting Type
- Display all meetings on a map
- Display progress as a chart; pie, doughnut, bar.
- Display meetings by Location/Group
- Search meetings by your meeting notes or any other detail
- Meeting calendar widget
- Meeting archive widget
- Meeting Options: defaults used when creating new meeting posts.
- Location (you’ll need to set up at least one location first)
- Time (save valuable seconds by specifying a default meeting time)
- Type (save even more time with a default meeting type)
- Map Options: used for displaying meetings on a map.
- MapBox API Key: For geocoding location addresses to display on map. Also for dislaying certain map tile sets.
- Thunderforest API Key: For displaying map using additional tile sets.
- Default Map Center Latitude
- Default Map Center Longitude
- Default Map Zoom Level
- Misc. Options
- Keep Meetings Private: only show meetings/maps/widgets to logged in users
- Display Chart: Default setting. Customizable in shortcode.
- Chart Type: Default chart type. Customizable in shortcode.
- Completed Meetings Color: Chart color used for completed meetings.
- Remaining Meetings Color: Chart color used for remaining meetings.
- Remove data when deleting plugin: Option to remove meetings and associated details from the database.
- PDF Options
- Create PDF: Whether or not to create a PDF listing of your meetings.
- PDF Title
- Show number of days: Whether or not to show the number of days next to the meeting count.
- Start Date / End Date for PDF: Optionally specify a date range of meetings to include
Shortcode Usage for Maps
- Map only:
- Map with title:
[ninety_map title="Title Text Here"]
- Map with chart:
- Specify chart type:
[ninety_map show_chart=1 chart_type="bar"]
- Show chart only:
[ninety_map show_map=0 show_chart=1]
- Requires Advanced Custom Fields plugin, standard or Pro.
- Loads ACF standard version if no ACF plugin is active.
- ACF standard version included: 5.8.5
- ACF fields are used for Meetings.
- Options page is not built with ACF since that requires Pro version.
Actions & Filters
ninety_programsfilter will customize the available Meeting Programs to choose from – AA, NA, GA, OA, SA…
- More info to follow
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.