As a whole, the new WordPress Admin panel is organized fairly well, however when it comes to editing posts or pages quickly without having to open each post or page in a new tab or window, it isn’t a very efficient process. For those who are using WordPress as a CMS, it’s important to be able to manage contents easily and quickly. That’s what this plugin helps to do.
It adds some icons to the posts/pages management panel with AJAX-driven CMS-known functions like toggling post/page visibility, changing publication date and title without having to open the edit screens or reload the page, plus changing page order with drag’n’drop, inline category management and inline tag management, plus much more.
Looking for more WordPress plugins? Visit www.schloebe.de/portfolio/
- Ability to change post and page properties inline in the post or page management view
- Toggle visibility with a single click
- Quick Edit for Taxonomies (Categories, Tags, Custom Taxonomies, …)
- Quick Edit for Custom Post Types (Title, Slug, Author, etc.)
- Stick & unstick posts with a single click from within the posts listing panel
- Change the publication date with a neat comfortable calendar
- Change post/page title inline in posts/pages management view
- Change post/page slug inline in posts/pages management view
- Change page order inline in pages management view
- Change order of (top level) pages via Drag’n’Drop
- Change categories inline on post management page (inline category management)
- Toggle comment status open/closed in posts/pages management view
- Change tags inline on post management page (inline tag management)
- Change media order inline in media management view
- Change media description inline in media management view
- Open post revisions inline in post/page management view
- Change post/page author inline in post/page management view
- Change link categories inline on link management page
- Toggle link visibility with a single click
- Time now can be chosen in the js popout calendar aswell
- Change post order inline in post management view (Props Jeff Cole
- Support for Exclude Pages plugin
- Entirely possible to be localized, including the JS calendar
- Two different button sets available
- German (de_DE) (Thanks to me ;-))
- Spanish (es_ES) (Thanks for contributing spanish language goes to Karin Sequen / http://www.es-xchange.com)
- French (fr_FR) (Thanks for contributing french language goes to Gilles Wittezaële / http://gilles.wittezaele.fr/blog/)
- Hebrew (he_IL) (Thanks for contributing hebrew language goes to Atar4U / https://profiles.wordpress.org/ahrale/)
- Japanese (ja) (Thanks for contributing japanese language goes to kzh / http://homepage1.nifty.com/)
- Persian(farsi) (fa_IR) (Thanks for contributing persian language goes to Amir Ashtiani / http://ouo.ir)
- Turkish (tr_TR) (Thanks for contributing turkish language goes to wolkanca / http://blog.wolkanca.com)
- Danish (da_DK) (Thanks for contributing danish language goes to Mads Christian Jensen / http://mads.eu/)
- Czech (cs_CZ) (Thanks for contributing czech language goes to Josef Klimosz)
- Dutch (nl_NL) (Thanks for contributing dutch language goes to Steven Goos / http://gooos.nl)
- Polish (pl_PL) (Thanks for contributing polish language goes to Cezary Tomczyk / http://www.ikeris.com)
- Russian (ru_RU) (Thanks for contributing polish language goes to Lecactus / http://lecactus.ru/)
- Italian (it_IT) (Thanks for contributing italian language goes to Gianni Diurno / http://gidibao.net)
- Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) (Thanks for contributing traditional chinese language goes to Disway Dong)
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) (Thanks for contributing brazilian portuguese language goes to Prem Prakash)
- Belorussian (by_BY) (Thanks for contributing belorussian language goes to Marcis Gasuns / http://www.fatcow.com)
- Norwegian Nynorsk (nn_NO) (Thanks for contributing norwegian nynorsk language goes to Håvard Grimelid / http://grx.no)
- Norwegian Bokmål (nb_NO) (Thanks for contributing norwegian bokmål language goes to Håvard Grimelid / http://grx.no/)
- Ukranian (uk_UA) (Thanks for contributing ukranian language goes to ghost / http://antsar.info/)
- Romanian (ro_RO) (Thanks for contributing romanian language goes to Anunturi Jibo / http://www.jibo.ro)
- Slovak (sk_SK) (Thanks for contributing slovak language goes to Viliam Brozman / http://www.brozman.sk/blog)
- Slovenian (sl_SI) (Thanks for contributing slovenian language goes to Mitja Mihelič)
- Serbo-Croatian (sr_RS) (Thanks for contributing serbo-croatian language goes to Andrijana Nikolic / http://webhostinggeeks.com/)
- Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) (Thanks for contributing chinese language goes to 斌果)
This plugins is released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog.
Notes on changing page order via Drag’n’Drop
Since Version 1.0 it is possible to change page order via drag’n’drop. Currently it’s only possible to drag top level pages, that means only those pages with no parent pages. It is planned to make it possible for child pages, though.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.