With AdRotate Banner Manager you can easily place advertising banners pretty much anywhere on your website while managing everything from the easy to use dashboard. No fussing with your themes code or complex functions if you don’t want to.
AdRotate Banner Manager is compatible with every advert you have, all managed from your dashboard.
AdRotate Banner Manager looks and feels similar to the WordPress dashboard you already know, this means you’re already familiar with AdRotate Banner Manager before you even start using it. Familiarize yourself with the many useful features and you’ll be up and running in minutes.
Get your ad campaigns online in minutes. Simply install the plugin, explore the dashboard pages and new options and start creating ads.
If you need a hand installing AdRotate Banner Manager or you just want someone to handle the initial setup. Take a look at these services.
Getting started with AdRotate Banner Manager is not complex, but a little help or advise is never bad.
Some of the AdRotate Banner Manager Features
- Works with ad servers such as; Media.net, Blind Ferret, Google, Bing, Amazon, DFP and most other referrer/ad servers
- Put random, or selected, banners in pages or posts
- Easy management of Adverts, Groups and Schedules
- Track how many times a banner is clicked and show it’s Cick-Through-Ratio (CTR)
- Automagically disable ads after they expire
- Use shortcodes, widgets or PHP to put ads on your site
- Automatic rotation of ads with Dynamic Groups
- Dashboard notifications when ads are about to expire or need attention
- Show multiple adverts at once in a grid, column or row
- Any size advertisement, including 125×125, 468×60, 729×90, 160×600 and every common format you can imagine
- Easy to read stats so you can follow how each advert is performing
- Automatically delete short running adverts and stats after they expire
- Compatible with responsive adverts
- Have your advertisers add/edit/manage their own adverts
- Geo Targeting for adverts in every country
- Mobile adverts (differentiate tablets from phones or desktops)
- Disguise adverts from ad blockers so they’re less likely to be blocked
- Get email notifications when your adverts need you
- Couple adverts to users for personalized stats
- Preview banners when creating or editing them
- Advanced time schedules and restrictions you control
- AdRotate Geo, AJdG Solutions’ exclusive Geo Targeting service
- Export statistics to CSV
AdRotate Banner Manager and AdRotate Professional share many features. But some features are available in AdRotate Professional only. Learn more about AdRotate Professional on my website.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.