Are you looking for an easier way to manage the complex menu navigation of your wordpress website?
Advanced Menu Manager for WordPress makes it simpler for website admins to effectively create and manage menu for content-heavy wordpress blogs and websites. When the site has hundreds of menu items, it becomes complex task to add new item, drag to top etc. This plugin helps you to improve productivity while effectively managing the menus.
Pro Plugin Demo : View Demo
- You can view, add, edit and manage your pages and posts to make your job easier.
- Easy search option of page/posts specially when you have hundreds of pages/posts.
- Detailed view of pages/posts including page id, slug, author name, template names etc.
- Filter pages/posts which are already there in your menu.
Advanced Menu Manager Pro version:
Need even more features? upgrade to Advanced Menu Manager Pro and get all the features available in Advanced Menu Manager’s premium version.
- Track, compare, restore all your changes with Menu Revisions
- The Advanced Menu Manager plugin keeps a revision for each change you have made in your menu. Also, it allows you to compare your current menu with a revision in the past. So, in case you made a mistake while editing the menu, you do not need to worry. You can always restore your entire menu back from previously stored revisions
- Put the menu anywhere on your site/blog with short-code
- Use this feature to copy your menu structure. Just copy and paste the code in the page/post where you require. The same menu shall appear in that page/post.
- Menu Lock Functionality
- Using this feature you can lock particular Menu for other users. This feature can be handy when you want to restrict other admin users from editing the main navigation of your site. If you have many admin users on your WordPress site, and you want sure that not everyone can edit the main menu. Only selected users can change the main menu. In that case, you can utilize the Menu Lock Functionality.
- Create new pages within the menu without leaving your add menu item screen.
- You can edit whole page/post from the menu.
- You can see view page / post attributes
Explore our other plugins to supercharge your wordpress website:
- Emporos – Responsive WooCommerce Theme
- Advance Flat Rate Shipping Method For WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Blocker – Prevent Fake Orders And Blacklist Fraud Customers
- WooCommerce Enhanced Ecommerce Analytics Integration With Conversion Tracking
- Woocommerce Category Banner Management
- Woocommerce Conditional Extra Fees
- Woocommerce Advanced Product Size Charts
- Advance Menu Manager for WordPress
- Woocommerce Save For Later Cart Enhancement
Is it possible to create menu item beetween two menu item?
Yes, It is possible, just click on the green plus sign to add a menu item parallely where ever you want.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.