This plugin adds enhanced “Navigation Menu” widget. It offers many options which could be set to customize the output of the custom menu through the widget.
- Custom hierarchy – “Only related sub-items” or “Only strictly related sub-items”.
- Starting depth and maximum level to display + flat display.
- Display all menu items starting with the selected one.
- Display only direct path to current element or only children of selected item (option to include the parent item).
- Display menu as drop down.
- Custom class for a widget block.
- And almost all the parameters for the wp_nav_menu function.
- Display menu items descriptions.
Are you missing something or isn’t it working as expected ? I am open to suggestions to improve the plugin !
Thanks the Slovak WordPress community and Webikon for the support. For more information about me check out my personal page.
- “Title” – set the title for your widget
- “Custom Widget Class” – custom class for widget block
- “Select Menu” – menu from the custom menus you want show
- “Show hierarchy” – you can set to display only related or strictly related items
- “Starting depth” – display only menu items which depth is greater then this
- “How many levels to display” – limit the display from 1 to 5 levels or flat display
- “Filter selection from” – only items which are children or grandchildren of selected element will be displayed
- “Select the filter” – filter the direct path for the current menu item (like breadcrumb navigation) or display only its children
- “Include parents” – when checked it display also parent item upon filters (e.x. Display only children of selected item)
You can use
[advMenu] shortcode with the parameters listed below:
'nav_menu' (menu ID) 'title' 'dropdown' 'only_related' 'depth' 'container' 'container_id' 'menu_class' 'before' 'after' 'link_before' 'link_after' 'filter' 'filter_selection' 'include_parent' 'start_depth' 'hide_title' 'custom_widget_class'
[advMenu title="Menu Title" nav_menu=2]
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.