Create and display classified adverts anywhere on your WordPress website with a shortcode, click tracking feature – check the statistics.
With the use of a shortcode, WordPress Adverts Click Tracker enables you to work your magic in the world of advertisements. And the best part is that you do not need to be tech-savvy.
Here’s how the plugin works:
- Use the shortcode [displayAds] in your content – plugin creates a custom post type called Adverts
- Track the click links from each advertisement
- Check the statistics and get filled with wisdom
GET ADVERTS CLICK TRACKER PRO to display in Slideshow, Popup, mixed with other content and more
PRO Plugin Features
- Display Order: Do you want adverts to be displayed randomly or not? The choice is yours to make and this feature allows you to prioritize. It enables you to focus on the best performing ads on your WordPress website or alternatively boost the ones that are not performing that great.
- Mixed with Other Content: There is no limit as to how to display the adverts. Upon creating them, you have the opportunity to mix them with other content on your site. In this way, ads display will be more natural-flowing and this may lead to better ROI.
- Statistics: Numbers always tell the truth. So being able to check out detailed statistics about each displaying ad is a treasure. As a result, you can see the performance of your ads and either continue on the same path or proceed with necessary improvements.
- Expiration Date: Seasonal discounts, bazaars and limited stock? Promotional codes and other treats for your visitors? Setting an expiration date on your adverts might be a life saver! All your ads will be valid and this will reflect greatly on your site’s credibility.
- Widget: Do you need a widget to display your content? Through the use of WordPress Adverts Click Tracker, you’ve got this! Widgets are popular among ads, adding to their value and usefulness. And what is more, you can modify the widget animation to your liking.
- Slideshows: If you are looking for an eye-catching advertisement, then a slideshow might be what you need. Choose to use slideshows either from the shortcode or the widget and breathe some life into your ads!
- Popup: Maybe you are more of a popup fan! In this case, you will find it extremely helpful to display your adverts as popup and choose when you wish to display them after page load.
- Adverts Grid: You are free to customize how many adverts to show each time. According to the aesthetics of your website, add or delete ads till you find the right balance.
- Adverts Dates: Similarly to the expiration date, it is practical to schedule specific dates on which to display your ads. Think of Black Friday or Cyber Monday. How cool would it be to have all these ads already prepared and displayed only on certain dates?
- Categories: Another cool feature of WordPress Adverts Click Tracker is the use of categories. In this way, all your ads will be grouped and you will have the opportunity to display the adverts based on these groupings.
- Adverts Info: Customize your adverts with the use of title, title wrapper, title alignment, content alignment, colors and much more.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.