Your site-visitors input data into your html form which you set. Then, firstly, this plugin creates a confirmation window to receive the data and displays the received data to your visitors as a table. Secondly, when your site-visitors push the submit-button on the confirmation window, this plugin creates a submission successfully window and displays it to your site-visitors. Finally, this plugin sends the data to your E-mail Address as an E-mail.
- See the DEMO
(A) contact form(s) which send(s) all data submitted by POST method as (an) E-mail(s). Make your html form freely, as many forms as you like, by using input, textarea, checkbox, and so on. Each of the elements has “name=” & “value=”. “name=” is an element you set. For example:
<input type="text" name="realname">
<input type="text" name="phone-number">
“value=” is an element your site-visitors will input into.
For each of the form-elements you set, if your site-visitors input any data, this plugin makes “name=” & “value=” into a line like this:
realname： Exellentis Wordpresley
And this plugin creates “Confirmation Window” and “Submission Window”, and displays form elements via POST method as a table on each of the windows. Finally, this plugin sends the data to your E-mail Address as an E-mail.
【How to Use】
(0) Create a html form on “Pages”, “Posts”, using <input … “Contact Form” on your WordPress Admin Panel, set this plugin. See /assets/screenshot-1.png. By your browser’s lang-settings, you can change “Settings” > “Contact Form”‘s language English<=>Japanese.
(3) Copy the ShortCode at (2), and paste it on a new page at “Pages”/”Posts”. The ShortCode is [rlallpostcontactform]. See /assets/screenshot-2.png. If you paste the ShortCode at “Posts”, deny “comments”. How to deny “comments”: Posts > Add New > Discussion, delete an activation-check from “Allow Comments”.
(4) Using (3)’s permalink, complete your html form of (0). Concretely, on the top of the html form of (0), write
<form action="permalink of (3)" method="POST" name="rl_apcf" onsubmit="return checkForm()" enctype="multipart/form-data">
. See /assets/screenshot-3.png.
– You can use one ShortCord ( [rlallpostcontactform] ) in your all html forms.
You can set up pop up alert against empty values by using “allpost-contactform.js”.
You can set up your own design for your “Confirmation Window” and “Submission Window” by using “allpost-contactform.css”.
You can receive an attachment file. Set “attachment_file” to the name element to upload a file like this:
You can completely replace it with your own subject depending on your form ( contact form, application form, etc ).
- If you want to completely replace the subject with your own unique subject
- If you want to add your own subject to the default subject, “You got a mail.[via All Post Contact Form] IP-address of the sender”
– At the admin window of this plugin, by entering the top 5 fields ( which are displayed upper the email address input field ), you can display the inquiry form system in a specific language.
At the admin window of this plugin, if you leave the top 5 fields ( which are displayed upper the email address input field ) blank, this plugin automatically feeds the browser’s language settings and displays the appropriate language ( By default, Japanese and Arabic and Chinese and English are automatically selected ). If your/your visiter’s browser has a language other than Japanese and Arabic and Chinese, this plugin will select English.
When you use all 4 of the default languages, if you’d like to change the default words, please change directly these language files: rl-apcf-admin.php and rl-apcf-public.php, rl-apcf-admin-ja.php and rl-apcf-public-ja.php, rl-apcf-admin-ar.php and rl-apcf-public-ar.php, rl-apcf-admin-zh.php and rl-apcf-public-zh.php.
How to add languages other than Japanese and Arabic and Chinese and English
【Files for customizing】
– allpost-contactform-str_replace.php ( “All Post Contact Form”‘s Filter File – String Replace – ) ( How to Use: https://www.Rainbow-Link.com/FAQ.htm?&faq_id=246 )
– rl-apcf-redirect-conf.php ( “All Post Contact Form”‘s Redirect Conf File ) ( How to Use: https://www.Rainbow-Link.com/FAQ.htm?&faq_id=297 )
– language files
* rl-apcf-admin.php and rl-apcf-public.php,
rl-apcf-admin-ja.php and rl-apcf-public-ja.php,
rl-apcf-admin-ar.php and rl-apcf-public-ar.php,
rl-apcf-admin-zh.php and rl-apcf-public-zh.php