If you like the plugin, feel free to rate it. Thank You!
Analytics Tracker utilizes the latest and greatest features of Google global site tag (gtag.js) and makes it super easy to add tracking code on your blog.
This is one of the simplest to use WordPress plugins to insert Google Analytics code on your websites built in WordPress.
Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.
- Support AMP – Insert code to Accelerated Mobile Pages, require AMP plugin created by Automattic.
- Force SSL – Setting forceSSL to true will force http pages to also send all beacons using https.
- User ID – This is intended to be a known identifier for a user provided by the site owner/tracking library user.
- Anonymize IP – The IP address of the sender will be anonymized
- Display Features – The plugin works by sending an additional request to stats.g.doubleclick.net that is used to provide advertising features like remarketing and demographics and interest reporting in Google Analytics.
- Enhanced Link Attribution – Enhanced Link Attribution improves the accuracy of your In-Page Analytics report by automatically differentiating between multiple links to the same URL on a single page by using link element IDs.
- Custom Dimensions – You can use custom dimensions to track: Tags, Category, Archive, Author, Post Format, Post Type
- Event – for Download, Email, Phone number, Outbound links, Error 404, Search, Add a comment, Scroll Depth
Analytics Tracker on GitHub
You can submit feature requests or bugs on Analytics Tracker repository.
You can translate Analytics Tracker on translate.wordpress.org.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.