- manage and order your pictures in nested albums
- support for jpg, gif and png files
- upload pictures in zip file without FTP, in folder with FTP or with a form
- users can comment on each picture just like they do on posts (you can disable comments for albums)
- move, edit, delete albums and pictures (mass edit mode available)
- Add Picture Captions
- Userlevel based permissions for Categories, Albums and Pictures
- Multilanguage support (currently English – pot file included for your translation)
- pages render w3 valid
- pictures link either normal, as JS pop-up or with lightbox (if you have it installed)
- automatic thumbnail creation (square thumbnails with refelctions optional)
- layout by theme templates
- navigation with thumbnails
v0.50 06.10.2007 code rewritten, data structure rewritten, new featrues: nested albums, square thumbnails, better upload/resize code
v0.31fix 24.04.2007 fixes for WordPress 2.1.3 support.
v0.30 11.08.2006 new features: support for gif/png, mass management for pictures, Level based permissions, Picture Captions, Bulk upload, w3 validation, JS pop-up or lightbox support, multi language support, theme templates without much code and some smaller enhancements
fixed bug: update permalink structure when updating Cat/Album
v0.26 28.07.2006 fixed bug: insert into db.
- v0.25 29.06.2006 update version tracking, send trackback added, delete pictures from filesystem, zip upload disabled for ‘safe mode’ on
v0.18 27.06.2006 bug fixed: table prefix comments db.
v0.17 26.06.2006 bug fixed: reenable plugin creates ‘photography’ again
v0.16 25.06.2006 image zip upload added
v0.13 23.06.2006 create album/category images automatically; change thumbnail-columns by an option; image and the prev/next images stay fixed for optimal viewing
v0.12 23.06.2006 error message added if submitted Picture directoy is not valid.
v0.11 23.06.2006 Fixed Bug with permalink set to default
v0.1 22.06.2006 Initial Release
You cant update any Versions prior to 0.31fix !! – use at own risk! – make a backup first!
copy ANIga_updater.php to ../wp-content/plugins/
follow these instructions:
- make a backup of your database (all ANIga and WordPress tables), your gallery folder, your ANIga theme files and your ANIga plugin files. Do not proceed, if you dont know how to do this!
- make sure your backup is complete and working! This script will make changes. You cannot go back afterwards.
- deactivate ANIga plugin
- activate ANIga Updater
- click the update button on the ANIga Upddater tab in the admin menu
- deactivate the ANIga Updater plugin
- delete the ANIga folder (wp-content/plugins/ANIga), the file aniga_gallery.php and your ANIga theme files
- install and activate ANIga version 0.50 according to installation notes
- You can regenerate your thumbnails (if you want the new shiny ones) on the edit Album page. You also might want to overwrite your album images there..
- sidebar functions were renamed – see the sidebar-example.php for the new calling methods.
+++ SOME THINGS MIGHT NOT WORK PROPERLY – USE AT OWN RISK – IF YOU LIKE THIS PLUGIN, PLEASE GIVE ME FEEEDBACK ABOUT BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS! +++
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.