annasta Woocommerce Product Filters is the new advanced Woocommerce products filters solution that will allow your customers to search through the products of your shop, and quickly find exactly what they need! This free plugin provides support for numerous premium features, such as custom product taxonomies (Product Tags, Brands, Categories), product attributes filters (Colors, Sizes), custom filters icons, range slider price filter, color filters, step-by-step product finders, rich SEO options, updatable URLs in Ajax filters with browser Back and Forward navigation support, fast caching-enhanced performance, and filters for Woocommerce products shortcode. Visit the annasta Filters Demo Site to see the plugin in action!
On the backend you will find everything needed for a fast Woocommerce products filter setup, manageable through a clear, easy-to-use interface, with extensive documentation to help you in the initial setup, and with further adjustments.
- Taxonomy filters: create any Woocommerce product taxonomy filter, including any built-in (product categories, tags), or custom (brands, countries of origin etc) product taxonomies
- Product attributes filters: size, colour, brand, gender — any attribute of your choice can become a filter
- Products search box adds support to built-in Woocommerce products search engine, with autocomplete options available
- Stock availability filter includes available products filter, out of stock products filter, and backordered products filter (to filter awaited products)
- Products rating range filter will add filtering by rating ranges, e.g. 0 – 1, …, 2 – 3, 4 – 5
- Featured products filter will limit results to products that are marked as featured
- On sale filter will limit filtered results to products that have sale price specified
- Products per page control will let your customers select how many products per page they wish to see at a time
- Products sort by control will allow you to add the products sorting (order by) options to your annasta Filters presets, providing full support of either url, or AJAX product sorting for your Woocommerce shop
- Multiple / single item select; range selection for the prices and rating filters
- Exclude unneeded items from filter (for example, the “Uncategorized” product category)
- Range slider control for product prices
- Dynamic counts display support
- Active filters badges (collectors), clear all filters button
- Hierarchical filters toggle (collapse) support
- Customizable modern-looking checkbox icons (or any Font Awesome Free icon of your choice!) setup directly in filter options
- Color boxes support for the color attributes
Plugin Features Highlights
- Filters can be placed into a sidebar, header, or anywhere else in the pages of your site by means of a shortcode, or widget
- annasta Filters work on shop pages, products taxonomy archive pages (product categories / tags / brands pages), as well as pages with the Woocommerce “product” shortcodes. On any other page of your site annasta Filters will act as links to the corresponding filtered results of the shop page
- Choose the pages on which to display your filters, display different filters for different categories / brands / tags (multiple filter presets creation is available in the premium version)
- Presets-based filters structure also allows to use multiple syncronized presets (multiple presets are available in the premium version)
- Woocommerce products shortcode filters support: filters can be setup to work on pages with Woocommerce [products] shortcode
- Woocommerce Ajax filter support (refreshes only the products list part of the page when applying a filter)
- Url filters support (filters can be setup as simple url links, which may be needed for the SEO of your shop)
- Simple form filters (HTML form element with submit button)
- Step-by-step filters style with rich options allow for the creation of the product finder pages, with or without redirects
- Url updates and back and forward navigation support for Woocommerce AJAX product filters
- SEO options include dynamic page and shop titles generation, as well as support for meta description tags containing the combinations of all the currently active filters
- Variable products support
- Woocommerce Sort by control support
- Suggestions autocomplete support for the products keywords search boxes
Under the hood
- To maximize the speed and increase compatibility with the rest of your Woocommerce shop architecture, this plugin has been carefully designed to make the most of the native WordPress and Woocommerce APIs.
- Caching is used to increase the speed of page loads
- Our plugin is translations-ready. Please, let us know if you wish to share a translation to your language with the community!
This plugin has been tested up to the PHP version 7.2.4
We are committed to further improving users’ experience with our filters for Woocommerce shop, so any feedback, or bugs / problems reports are very much welcome and will receive our careful consideration!