- Improve system security and help prevent unauthorized access to your account by restrict access to login page to whitelisted IP addresses.
- Firewall to Block Malicious Requests, Queries, User Agents and URLS. 100% Plug-n-play, no configuration required.
- No DNS or Cloud Traffic Redirection. No Slow Down Your Site! No Google penalties for slow sites.
- Protect Login Form Against Bots and Brute force Attacks
- Option to disable Json WordPress Rest API (also new WordPress 4.7 Rest API).
- You can also disable the WordPress xml-rpc (xmlrpc) (or disable only Pingback) API with just one click.
- You can turn on login alerts with just one click. Also login fails alert.
- Send alert email when any new plugin is installed. (First thing hackers do when gain access to your site)
- Send email alert when AntiHacker plugin in deactivated.
- Stay Up-to-Date: Option to set WordPress to automatically download and install themes and plugin updates.
- WordPress Debug enabled warning.
- Disable file editing within the WordPress dashboard.
- Replace insecure login error message.
- Hide WordPress version number.
- Block User enumeration. (is one of the most popular attacks to identify the valid user names)
- Allow to block comments in media page.
- Block Bad Queries.
- Block All Feeds (Optional).
- Block creation of new Administrators from plugins and themes with vulnerabilities.
- Block False Google and Bing (MSN) bots (Premium Version)
- Block Search for Theme’s vulnerabilities (Premium Version)
- Block Search for Plugin’s vulnerabilities (Premium Version)
- Multilingual ready.
*Premium Version with more features
*Compatible with Stop Bad Bots Plugin
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.