This plugin fetches any feed, or multiple feeds, and displays them in an ordered list using shortcode. And also this plugin can categorized and group feed in to custom category and groups.
How to use:
- Add new feed url by creating new Feed post and customize it with category and tags according to your requirement.
- Simply copy and paste the example code below to wherever you would like to display your feed.
- Fetch any feeds rss, rss2 or atom
- Display all feeds or group them by using shortcode, including text widgets
- Load feed by using ajax for the performance.
- Simple, lightweight, and fast
- Easy to setup
- Fetch thumbnail or first image or site logo
- Control size of thumbnail (width and height)
- Order items to the published date
- Aggregate multiple feeds into one list
- id – The id of the custom feed post.
- cat – name of the category
Please post any issues under the support tab. If you use and like this plugin, please don’t forget to rate it! Additionally, if you would like to see more features for the plugin, please let me know.
Shortcode can be used anywhere including in posts, pages, text widgets, and in PHP files by using the do_shortcode function. This RSS import plugin is very lightweight with a minimal amount of code as to insure it will not slow down your website. Build a custom news aggregator or use this plugin as a simple feed to post plugin by displaying the RSS parsing feed within the pages of your choice. This RSS aggregator is built on the SimplePie API.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.