Too many plugins installed to do basic things? This plugin tries to bring some common ones into one plugin to make life that little bit easier.
- Identify the production URL so as to apply specific logic or hooks depending on which environment the site is in
- Block visitors to the staging site based on IP or by using a specific cookie – great for showing clients but not the world
- Find & replace functionality – great for changing from a staging URL to a production URL
- Auto 301 redirect to the site domain for WordPress – useful to ensure everyone is using the correct path i.e. with www (or not) and https (or not)
- Add additional classes to the main body tag to easily target device and operating system i.e. iOS, Android, Chrome, etc…
- Sitemap generator to display a list of pages (or any post type) on the site as well as offering the ability to exclude pages
- WooCommerce settings to disable categories list on single product page, remove reviews tab, remove product count on categories
- When using Visual Composer you can automatically load in any PHP files that make use of vc_map() within your theme
- When using Gravity Forms & Bootstrap all correct classes will be applied to input boxes and buttons. Also, a new field type is added to add columns to forms as well as placing the submit button wherever you like
- Gravity Forms confirmation message appear underneath any fixed header when using AJAX. This hook allows you to scroll to the correct position based on the header
- Can specify a stylesheet that you want to appear last in the enqueue – useful for overwriting parent themes or other plugins
- YouTube embedded videos can have the title, related videos, and controls switched off
- Change the sender name and email address for emails sent
- Short code for displaying the current year – useful for keeping copyright notices up-to-date
- WooCommerce template tweaks for improved usability when using the Jupiter theme
- Set parent hierarchy pages as place holders so they don’t provide links in menus to empty pages
- Bulk plugin installer
- Export settings & setup
- Import settings & setup
- Drag & drop page re-ordering
- Improve noindexing on WooCommerce hidden products as well as ensuring the don’t appear in sitemaps both HTML & XML
- Auto hide a page from any menu when its status is no longer published
- Additional default settings for Visual Composer to make it easier to extend and remove built in elements & templates
- More to come!
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.