Image Rotator showcases your photos and images in a right way to impress your WordPress website visitors. Modern websites require Image Rotator plugin packed with latest features to strive in the online world. Creating your own image slider in minutes is simple with user-friendly back-end which makes a non-developer to enhance the value of the website. Adding audio files to your image gallery makes your viewers to enjoy the pictures blended with sound and makes them to vest in your website.
- Audio Files supported – Integrate your own choice of any music file with your images by adding your audio file url in Image Rotator.
- Transition effect – Image Rotator contains five animation effects that allow you to customize the transition effect of your image.
- Customized color – You can set your own choice of color to the background of the images and to the Icons in Image Rotator.
- Backlink for Image – Image Rotator allows you to set backlink for images to redirect your visitors to a particular page or website.
- Play/Pause button & Fullscreen – You can Pause & Play the sliding images and view the image in Fullscreen as you want in Image Rotator.
- Size of Image – Image Rotator plugin allows you to enter your own width and height of the image for your Image gallery.
- Easy Navigation – Navigation is very simple and quick that makes you to create your Gallery in minutes with Image Rotator.
- Timer Interval – You can set your own duration of time with Timer Interval option to display and change images as defined.
- WordPress 2.8.6 or higher
- PHP 5.0 or higher
Adding HdwImage Rotator to your WordPress require two necessary steps: :
- Configure the Basic Image Rotator Options.
- Adding the Images to the Image Rotator.
STEP 1 : Configure the Basic Image Rotator Options:
- Navigate to Image Rotator Menu.
- Click on the Add New Rotator button.
- Provide a General Configuration details.
STEP 2. Adding Images to the Image Rotator:
- Provide Image to the Rotator.
- Provide Backlink for the images.
- Provide Description for the images.
- Submit the form and check for the shortcode from the Grid View.
STEP 3. Adding the Image Rotator to WordPress Blog/Post.
1. Just Copy the Shortcode to your Post and Experience the Image Rotator.
Note : Music File is not required.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
This plugin has been closed.
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.