Arlo for WordPress helps you build great looking websites for promoting your events and courses. Offer website visitors an interactive and engaging experience with the ability to fully customise the look and feel. The plugin also comes with pre-built page themes providing flexibility for designers, and plug-and-play themes for the less savvy. Read more about creating beautiful looking training and event websites using Arlo for WordPress.
Pre-built plugin themes:
Event & Training Management Solution
Arlo is a cloud based training and event management software designed to promote, sell and deliver your courses and events. Arlo will automate your manual processes and routine tasks by providing simple scheduling, online registration, automatic communication, custom reporting, payments & invoicing. Client records are kept updated within Arlo’s robust CRM.
Course and event templates make recurring training and events easy to schedule. Automated communication mean registrants receive accurate and timely registration confirmation and reminders. Understanding your registrants is made easy through customisable application processes and registration forms.
Arlo’s website integration promotes courses and events on your website keeping information up to date in real time with a seamless user experience. Arlo’s lead and campaign management tools allow promotion of courses and events by targeting specific market segments and monitoring demand. Delivering face to face, live online, private or public courses and event are all possible with Arlo. Manage certification, CPD points and use surveys to receive feedback and improve delivery. Arlo can be integrated with your other business applications managing the flow of data through your organisation.
Learning Management Solution (LMS)
Arlo’s seamless integration with Moodle LMS provides a complete learning management solution for promoting, selling and delivering your face to face, online, self-paced and blended learning. This integration combines the power of Moodle LMS with a complete training management solution including online registrations, payments , invoicing, and a robust CRM.
Arlo’s learning management solution allows you to include quizzes, SCORM objects, forums, videos, and other online activities within your training. Get live visibility and reporting on all your registrants in one place with Arlo, this includes last accessed dates, learning progress, payment status, grades, results and contact information.
- Online registration – Accept online registrations and payments. Create simple forms for free events, complex forms for conferences, and everything between. Issue invoices, manage transfers, cancellations, and refunds.
- Event Management & Course Management – Manage all information and resources through Arlo: one place, online, and accessible wherever you are. Track tasks, record notes, send emails, print name labels, manage waiting lists, and more.
- Website Integration – Use Arlo’s flexible website integration options to set your web designers free. Create beautiful looking training and event websites in WordPress.
- Learning Management System (LMS) – Offer live online learning, self-paced online learning, and blended learning using Arlo’s Learning Management System integration. Integrate Moodle and other LMS systems.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Manage information about clients and registrants in one place. See course and event attendance history, view and send communication, track leads, manage key contacts, record notes, and assign tasks. If you already run a CRM like Salesforce, no problem, seamlessly integrate it with Arlo.
- Marketing tools – Run targeted campaigns to promote your training and events. Track conversions in Google and Bing from website registrations, and integrate your marketing automation tool to generate new leads. Leverage social media to share your courses and events.
- WordPress minimum version – Minimum required version of WordPress is 4.7 but WordPress should be kept up to date with the latest version.
- PHP Version – Minimum PHP version must be 5.5 but PHP 7 onwards should be preferred.
- Shared Server Hosting – Slow shared server hosting can cause issues with the data import. If you have shared server hosting please ensure you set up a Cron Job.
- Cache plugins – Caching plugins can interfere with the Arlo WordPress plugin. Once changes have been made to the Arlo plugin, ensure you clear or reset your caching plugins if you have them.
- IP Blocker plugins – Plugins blocking some IP can interfere with the sync system. Please allow Arlo prod servers IPs.
- Google Maps API key is required for the maps on the venue profile pages (You need to enable the Google Static Maps API for the project).
- Arlo platform (Sign-up for a free Arlo trial)
Support & Documentation
- Arlo online help centre
- Arlo for WordPress developer documentation
- Arlo for WordPress frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Manage themes
Arlo WordPress integration – built for web developers!
Create beautiful and interactive training and event websites using the Arlo for WordPress plugin. Access an extensive library of WordPress Shortcodes, Templates, and Widgets, all designed specifically for web developer to make integration easy.
Arlo for WordPress providers you with the building blocks to create great looking sites.
Automatically creates pages and site structure
- Event, event list, catalogue, schedule, venue, and presenter pages are automatically created as part of the install.
- When an event is added in Arlo, a new post (page) is automatically created on WordPress for the event. And when a new presenter or venue is added, a new post (page) is also created.
Shortcodes – Access a range of shortcodes to display data in your WordPress site. You can also add additional attributes to do nifty things with very little effort.
Templates – The plugin comes preloaded with the following templates which can all be edited.
- Event page
- Upcoming events
- Venue list
- Venue information page
- Presenter list
- Presenter profile pages
Widgets – The following widgets can be added to any page in your site.
Get started today!
Sign-up for a free Arlo trial and then install the “Arlo training and event management system” plugin now!
The Arlo – Training and Event Management, and online registration plugin is only available in English, but we will translate it to many different languages soon.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.