WordPress is a free open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by more than 22.0% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the Web, at more than 60 million websites. It’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
Aspose Cloud Excel to Form Builder Plugin for WordPress gives ability to create entry form for collection information and saving back to the spread sheets using Aspose.Cells. It is very useful for surveys or any kind of easy information collection for a large number of people. All you need is to provie an excel spreadsheet with headings, plugin will provide two short codes, one for the data entry purpose and other for listing purpose. This plugin demonstrates very powerful features provided by Aspose.Cells. It adds a new page on the menu named as “APC Excel to Form Builder” . Administrator provides the excel spreadsheet using WordPress Media up loader and click on “Generate ShortCodes” button. As soon as the button is clicked, it generates data entry and listing short codes.
Installing the Aspose Cloud Excel to Form Builder Plugin
You can download the Aspose Cloud Excel to Form Builder plugin from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module to your WordPress website:
- Log into your site as either Admin or another Super user level account.
- Navigate to the Plugin menu and select Add New.
- Type Aspose Cloud Excel to Form Builder in the search box and click Search Plugin button. Or click the Upload menu and choose the ZIP folder you downloaded from the locations above.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, click Settings to see the configuration page.
Using the Aspose Cloud Excel to Form Builder Plugin
After you have installed the Aspose Cloud Excel to Form Builder plugin it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started.
- Make sure you are logged-in to a WordPress site as Admin level account.
- Make sure you have set up Aspose App Key & Id on the plugin configuration page. For further details on how to get app keys, click here .
- Navigate to the page “Aspose Cloud Excel to Form Builder” from the admin left menu.
- Select Excel Spreadsheet using WordPress Media Upload and click on “Generate Shortcodes” button. It will give data entry and listing shortcodes.
[caption id=”attachment_20140″ align=”alignleft” width=”600″ caption=”Aspose Cloud Excel to Form Builder – Short Code Generation Page”][/caption]
- Add Data Entry short code on a new page for information collection.
- Start doing data entry on the page. By clicking on “Save” button, it will save the information to the spreadsheet.
Please check the video below to see it in action.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose for Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose for Cloud.
- This Plugin works only with PHP version >=5.3