Atlas – WP – Knowledgebase plugin helps you create a self-serve online library of information about a product, service, department, or topic, helping you to reduce your support volume and increase customer satisfaction.
Atlas comes with a modern look and feel and two beautifully designed, mobile-ready themes to match your brand.
NOTE Atlas is also available in a Pro version which includes the “Startup layout” and much more functionality. (lifetime license)
- Two beautifully designed templates (Intercom and Startup style)
- Capture customer satisfaction
- Gutenberg ready (switch to Gutenberg blocks from settings)
- Easily control permalinks from the admin
- Edit all frontend labels from within the admin interface
- Search functionality
- Custom CSS support
- Extra custom fields for Categories (Color, Font Icon, and Image)
- Comprehensive documentation
- Atlas – Article Sidebar ( shows on article single page )
- Atlas – Category Sidebar ( shows on Atlas category page )
- Atlas – Search Result Sidebar ( shows on Atlas search result list )
- Atlas – Home Sidebar ( shows on Atlas knowledge base home page )
- Popular Articles
- Recently Updated
- Newest Articles
- Newest In Category
- Recently Updated In Category
- Recently Viewed
NOTE! Sidebars and widgets work with the Startup frontend style.
NOTE! Currently, Atlas supports only one category level, we believe that’s a better user experience for both frontend users and admin editors.
Categories do have three extra custom fields that are being used within the frontend (Color, Font Icon, and Image). NOTE! To use font icons with categories make sure you enable FontAwesome from the settings page.
Prioritizing user experience on your knowledgebase page
- Purposeful information ( Ensure the questions and answers shown are providing value to the users to make decisions about your product )
- Contact or support options ( If a user doesn’t have their problem solved or a question answered, offer a method for them to directly contact you )
Arbitrary section 1
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.