Managing appointments can take up quite some time. ATOM Appointment Management is a new and easy to configure plugin that helps you save time and manage your customer appointments or event registrations.
Unlike some solutions that let your customer select appointments via datepicker whenever they like, ATOM Appointment Management gives you full control when you allocate your time for appointments.
- Saves you a ton of time
- Happy customers
- Future-proof: We use this plugin for multiple projects of our own clients and provide updates with improvements and important changes on a regular basis.
- GDPR (German: DSGVO) ready!
- Made in Austria
- Beautiful calendar view with available slots.
- Easy setup in WordPress
- Adjustable color scheme
- Auto-fill calendar with rule-based appointments
- Set-up availability of time slots
- Duration of appointments, pauses in between
- Open hours
- Exceptions for rules (eg. holidays) can be added (single slots or whole days)
- Appointment Management: Approve or reject appointments in WordPress or E-Mail
- Download Appointment as ICS file to add to your favorite Calendar App
- Optimized for marketing: “Advantages” bullets besides form, call to action teaser after sending the form, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel event tracking)
- Reminder E-Mail for customers
The plugin is available as a PRO version with advanced features like individual repeating or singular appointments, automatic holiday import for Austria and Germany, ICS calendar subscriptions and much more. Learn more about AAM PRO
This plugin is available in German (configurable with formal “Sie” or informal “Du”) and English.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress
- Use the Settings in
Appointments -> Settingsto configure the plugin
- Insert the shortcode
[atom-appointment]on pages to display calendar
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.