Display your live eBay information on your WordPress site using Auction Nudge. Once installed, all tools will update automatically to display your most recent eBay information.
The following tools are available to integrate eBay into your own website:
Your eBay Listings – displays your active items, with lots of options and filters to choose from. You visitors can:
- Browse multiple pages of items
- Filter by eBay category
- Search of all of your active items by keyword
Your eBay Profile – displays your eBay profile information like feedback rating and date of registration as a badge
Your eBay Feedback – displays your most recent feedback comments
This plugin allows you to add Auction Nudge within your posts and pages using shortcodes, as widgets or directly from within your theme.
Most common issues are solved by reading the Help section. Bugs and errors can be reported here. Please do this before leaving a poor review.
Auction Nudge Pro
Coming soon! ANPro is a premium WordPress plugin for eBay sellers that allows you to self-host everything that makes Auction Nudge great, plus the following new features:
- More item details
- Earn commissions from ePN
- Ad blocker friendly
- Search engine readable
- Highly customisable
- Add multiple times per page
Find out more, provide feedback or get notified when ANPro is launched.
Auction Nudge Options
Available for the following international eBay sites:
- eBay US
- eBay UK
- eBay Canada
- eBay Australia
- eBay Belgium
- eBay Germany
- eBay France
- eBay Spain
- eBay Austria
- eBay Italy
- eBay Netherlands
- eBay Ireland
- eBay Switzerland
The following shows just some of the options available for the Your eBay Listings tool:
- eBay Username – The eBay account name you want to display items for
- eBay Site – Which international eBay site your items are listed on
- Theme – There are a number of themes and options to choose from, including a responsive design theme
- Category List – Allow visitors to your site to filter your items by category
- Items per Page – How many items you wish to show per page
- Show Multiple Pages? – Multiple pages can show all of your items for sale
- Show Search Box? – Allow your site visitors to search all of your active eBay items by keyword
- Open Links in New Tab? – Decide if your visitors should be taken to eBay in a new tab or the current one
- Image Size – Large item images can be displayed (up to 500px by 500px)
- Sort Order – Choose in which order your items are displayed (items ending first, newly-listed first, price + shipping: lowest first, price + shipping: highest first or best match)
- Listing Type – Choose to only display items listed as either Auction or Buy It Now.
- Filter by Keyword – Specify to only show items which match a certain keyword query
- Filter by Category ID – Specify to only show items listed in a certain category/categories
Auction Nudge is not owned or operated by eBay Inc. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. As a member of the eBay Partner Network, Auction Nudge may receive anonymous referral commissions from eBay if a successful transaction occurs after clicking a link to eBay, at no cost to the user.