The Authorize.Net CIM for WooCommerce plugin adds Authorize.Net as a payment method to your WooCommerce store. Authorize.Net makes accepting credit cards simple.
Accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club. The Authorize.Net extension allows your logged in
customers to securely store and re-use credit card profiles to speed up the checkout process. We also support all Subscription and Pre-Order features.
- Supports both “Authorize Only” and “Authorize & Capture” transaction types
- Optional automatic capture of “Authorize Only” transactions when order status is changed to “Completed”
- Supports WooCommerce 2.2+ automatic refunds
- Supports WooCommerce 2.6+ Tokenization features
- Customers can save credit card information to use for future orders
- Customers can Add, Edit, or Delete saved credit cards from the “My Account” menu
- Stored credit cards are securely tokenized using Authorize.Net Customer Information Manager (CIM)
- Supports all WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.x features
- Supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Uses the WooCommerce built in checkout so the customer never leaves your website
- AVS and CVC responses are shown on Order Detail page to assist with fraud prevention
An Authorize.Net Gateway Account and Merchant Account is required. Your Authorize.Net Gateway must have Customer Information Manager (CIM)
enabled for the stored credit card, subscription, and pre-orders features to work.
We are the largest Authorize.Net reseller in the United States and can set up your Authorize.Net gateway and merchant account for only $10 per month with
no set-up fees. This includes Customer Information Manager (CIM), Automated Recurring Billing (ARB), and Advanced Fraud Detection Suite. Our merchant
processing rates are the lowest in the industry.
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.