- Makes it easier to get Google Authorship Verification
- Uses rel=author, rel=me and rel=publisher links to connect your posts, archives, authors pages, Google Plus profiles and Google Plus pages.
- Works on single and multiple author sites
- Supports several ways to link your posts/pages to your author pages: byline, footnote, author box or menu link.
- Helps you set up your archive pages for Google authorship verification
- Allows you to add a title, short or extended bio and sub-headings to your author pages
- Creates links from your site’s author pages to the authors’ Google Plus Profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and Skype as well as Google+
- Creates a link from your home page to your Google Plus Page for your product, brand or organization
- Allows you to control whether your rich snippets show the original post publication date or the last time the post was updated.
- Allows you to control whether external links in the author bios are rel=nofollow
- Ability to control whether or not you have Google Authorship for custom post types
- See http://www.authorsure.com/category/themes has set-up instructions for most popular WordPress themes
AuthorSure supplies some shortcodes for use on multi-author sites or where you want more control over placement:
- [authorsure_authors] displays author boxes with photos and bios for all your authors
- [authorsure_author_box] allows you to place the author box exactly where you want on the page
- [authorsure_author_profiles] allows you to place the social icons exactly where you want on the page
Here are some of the useful AuthorSure WordPress Plugin links
- AuthorSure Home Page http://www.authorsure.com/
- Google AuthorSure Markup Explained http://www.authorsure.com/google-authorship-markup/
- AuthorSure Plugin Features http://www.authorsure.com/category/features/
- AuthorSure Help and Support http://www.authorsure.com/help/
- AuthorSure Tutorials http://www.authorsure.com/free-video-tutorials/
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The plugin hasn't been transalated in any language other than English.
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.