A quick and easy shortcode to embed iframe’s that resize to the content of the remote site.
Auto iFrame shortcode is in the format of:
[auto-iframe link=xxx tag=xxx width=xxx height=xxx autosize=yes/no]
- link = the url of the source for the iFrame. REQUIRED.
- tag = a unique identifier in case you want more than one iFrame on a page. Default = auto-iframe.
- width = width of the iFrame (100% by default). Can be % or px. Default = 100%.
- height = the initial height of the iframe (100% by default). Can be % or px. Default = 100%.
- autosize = enable the auto sizing of the iFrame based on the content. The initial height of the iFrame will be set to “height” and then resized. Default = true.
- fudge = a fudge factor to apply when changing the height (integer number, no “px”). Default = 50.
- border = enable the border on the iFrame. Default = 0.
- scroll = enable the scroll bar on the iFrame. Default = no.
- query = pass the parent’s page query string to the iFrame. Default = no.
Note: Auto re-sizing of the iFrame for cross domain sites does not work, this is a security protection provided by the browser and there is no way around it.
Now supports (Shortcode UI)[https://github.com/fusioneng/Shortcake] (aka Shortcake)!
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.