Photo Album Plugin
With Awesome Photo Gallery it’s very easy to implement a photo album in WordPress. With our free plugin you’re able to manage and create photo albums. We have our own build lightweight modal to display the images in your photo gallery.
Photo Gallery Features
- Photo albums (galleries)
- Slideshow in the photo viewer (default: off, could be enabled in the Settings)
- Change the look and feel of thumbnails (designer, set colours and shadow)
- Categorize photo albums
- Every album has it’s own URL
- This photo gallery plugin has its own archive
- Use shortcodes to list photo albums
- Use shortcodes to show a small preview of a specific album
- Shortcodes could be added in every post using a simple shortcut button
- With a WordPress widget you can show the latest album of your photo gallery
- Use another WordPress widget to show one random photo
- Drag & Drop the photos in a photo album to set their position
- Change the display type of a photo album, 2 column, 3 column or 4 column
- Change the thumbnail size from 50×50 to 150×150
- Set where the album description should be shown, above or below the album thumbnails
- Change the amount of thumbnails shown on the Album archive pages
- Lightweight photo viewer to display a photo gallery
- List a photo gallery (or multiple) with a shortcode for one specific category
- New: embed a complete gallery with a shortcode
- Advanced: Disable our frontend CSS and frontend JS
Premium features in your photo gallery
- Change the look and feel of the lightbox
- Enable share buttons for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+
- Enable a filmstrip for users in the lightbox
- Premium Support for 1-year
URLs & Album overview
To view the Photo Albums archive page, you can go to /albums/ on your website. When you’d like to create a page with all your albums, you should use the shortcode [apg_list_albums]. After installation of this photo album plugin, we automatically ask you if we are allowed to generate one page with your photo album overview.
Currently this photo gallery plugin is 100% translated in the following languages:
– English (en_EN)
– Dutch (nl_NL)
– German (de_DE)
If you’d like to help us translating the plugin, we’d love to hear from you! You can sent us an email on our website to get started.
Get more functionality with Premium!
You can extend the functionality by buying the premium version of Awesome Photo Gallery. With the premium version you’ll have 1 year support, updates and extra functionality in your photo album plugin.
The key features of Awesome Photo Gallery Premium are:
Implement share buttons for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+ in your photo lightbox and let visitors share your website.
Change the lightbox
Change the look and feel of the lightbox, you’re able to change the buttons type (rounded or square), background and text color. More options will be added later.
Add a filmstrip in the photo viewer and enable users to see the previous and coming up pictures.
When you have Awesome Photo Gallery Premium, you have the ability to use our premium support. We’d love to help you!
More information | Get premium now >>
Why should I use this photo gallery?
That’s a very common question. We are working hard to integrate with more plugins and we like you to offer the best support for your photo gallery. We’ve made a very lightweight photo gallery and you always may request features.