This is a free extension for the form builder plugin BuddyForms which makes user generated content easy using BuddyPress.
The extension allows you to:
- Integrate Forms into your BuddyPress members profile. Allow your users to write – edit – upload posts, images, video, & just about any other content to your community, right from their BuddyPress Member Profile!
- Create group forms: Many forms can share the same Profile Tab . All Forms with the same attached page can be grouped together. They will be listed as sub-navigation tabs in the main menu of the profile tab.
- Manage the visibility of who can see your submissions in your profile
- > Private – Only the logged in member in his profile.
- > Community – Logged in user can see other users profile posts
- > Public Visible – Unregistered users can see user profile posts
About the core form builder plugin BuddyForms:
- From simple to advanced forms you can build forms in minutes.
- Manage permissions: define, create, edit and delete rights for each role and form.
- Get all the necessary form elements like text fields, email input, checkboxes, dropdowns and more.
- Choose how your members create, manage and edit their posts. With moderation and permission control you can automate your publishing process and save a lot of time.
→ Check out the BuddyForms plugin for more information and other free extensions that come with it
See the plugin in action:
Perfect for online magazines, blogs, directories, stores, FAQ’s… you name it.
- Bring your existing plugins or theme post types into the BuddyPress ecosystem and make it accessible for your users right from their profile.
Docs & Support
Submit Issues – Contribute
- Pull request are welcome. BuddyForms is community driven and developed on Github
Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | YouTube
Powered with ❤ by ThemeKraft
buddypress, user, members, profiles, custom post types, taxonomy, frontend posting, frontend editing, form, forms, form builder, forms builder, post forms, user generated content, form, forms, frontend forms, contact form, contact forms, content form, post form, post forms, content forms, registration form, registration forms, custom form, custom forms, form, form administration, form builder, form creation, form creator, form manager, forms, forms builder, forms creation, forms creator, forms manager, community, content, content generation, crowdsourced content, frontend generated content, images, post, posts, public, publish, share, submission, submissions, submit, submitted, upload, user submitted, user-generated, user-submit, user-generated content
Documentation & Support
Extensive Documentation and Support
- All code is neat, clean and well documented (inline as well as in the documentation).
- The BuddyForms Documentation with many how-to’s will help you on your way.
- Find our Getting Started, How-to and Developer Docs on docs.buddyforms.com
- or watch one of our Video Tutorials
- If you still get stuck somewhere, our support gets you back on the right track. You can find all help buttons in your BuddyForms Settings Panel in your WP Dashboard and the Help Center!