Getwid is a collection of 34+ comprehensive Gutenberg blocks that greatly extends the library of existing core blocks.
It’s brought to you by MotoPress – a trusted WordPress developer with more than six years of experience of creating WordPress tools for content building.
Our collection of extra blocks for Gutenberg ships with a broad blocks bundle for the needs of business websites, startups, creative projects and a diversity of other niches. It enables you to create efficient landing pages, showcase vibrant services pages, build eye-catching portfolios, and make your overall transition to Gutenberg less stressful!
Get a better sense of how the plugin works:
Getwid Free Gutenberg Blocks
Multifunctional static and dynamic blocks for Gutenberg:
- Section Block – build custom page section layouts of any type (set alignments; use video, slider and image backgrounds; change foregrounds, apply animation, play with colors and shapes, etc.).
- Advanced Heading Block – a rich typography control panel for creating catchy headings – access to Google fonts, styles, sizes, one-click text case conversion, spacing and colors.
- Google Maps Block – embed simple Google Maps with unlimited custom markers.
- Icon Block – create effective and clear user interfaces with a collection of customizable icons.
- Icon Box Block – construct responsive service boxes with icons, headings and text boxes using premade styles, modifying colors, sizes and hover effects.
- Image Box Block – get deeper into image presentation – add animation effects, apply the needed size in clicks and modify spacing.
- Social Links Block – add any social icons, customize their alignment for different devices, go with pre-made layouts and alter their size and spacing.
- Banner Block – advertise wisely with fully customizable banners for which you can define sizes, alignments, colors, animation effects and more tools for better presentation of your offerings.
- Image Slider Block – a better way to create image sliders with full control over navigation styles, image sizes and animation effects.
- Media & Text Slider Block – showcase brilliant sliders with texts, set custom content width and alignment, apply text and color overlays, choose slide and text animation effects individually.
- Button Group Block – add several call-to-action buttons in style and harmony; update width, alignment and direction for the whole set of buttons at the same time.
- Person Block – create simple and stunning team showcase sections with the settings for job titles, names and image sizes.
- Accordion Block – snap and functional accordion tabs section with customizable icons and heading types. Perfect for FAQ sections.
- Toggle Block – similar to Accordion block, but it lets users expand tabs manually.
- Tabs Block – horizontal tabs with a bunch of pre-set styles and customizable headings.
- Image Stack Gallery Block – breathtaking, fully customizable image galleries with seven different styles to unleash your creativity and find a perfect solution for your current WordPress theme design.
- Testimonial Block – a no-frills testimonial block with an author avatar, citation and name.
- Recent Posts Block – present your latest posts with custom metadata, list or grid layout and a choice of different output behaviors.
- Advanced Spacer Block – add a space between your blocks with an adjustable spacer – optionally hide it on mobile, tablet or desktop devices.
- Instagram Block – it provides an easy way to connect your Instagram to WordPress and creates a customizable live-feed gallery.
- Counter Block – show the most significant data about your business in numbers with the lightweight animated counters.
- Price Box Block – visualize any data by creating all sorts of comparison and pricing tables.
- Progress Bar Block – a simple animated horizontal progress bar with customizable colors.
- Circular Progress Bar Block – animated circular progress bars with the adjustable bar sickness, size and colors.
- Contact Form Block – a simple contact form with a traditional set of the form fields, customizable labels and support for reCAPTCHA.
- Post Carousel Block – use agile customization options to showcase posts, pages or custom post types in a catchy carousel with a custom layout.
- Price List Block – a perfect block for featuring restaurant menu prices or a table of contents with the adjustable headings, dotted lines, colors, and images.
- Post Slider Block – fetch your already existing posts, products or other custom post types data into a deeply tunable, stylish slider with several premade layouts.
- Custom Post Type Block – grid, list or custom view of any custom post types with numerous layout and style customization settings.
- Mailchimp block – easy MailChimp API integration for adding email subscription forms.
- Countdown block – a dynamic countdown timer with deeply customizable numeric values and time labels, for which you can set a font family and style, sizes, colors, spacing and more.
- Video Popup block – display your Youtube, Vimeo or self-hosted videos in popups; the play video button, custom video covers, colors and sizes of the block containers are fully adjustable.
- Content Timeline block – display chronological order of any events in a stylish timeline graph with such adjustable containers as headings, subheadings, images, etc.
- Image Hotspot block – place unlimited animated markers with fully customizable tooltips over your image to make it more informative and interactive.
We are in the process of building more on-demand blocks for Gutenberg!
Check out free Getwid Base theme designed for full compatibility with Getwid plugin.
With Getwid blocks library, we take a special approach to building and styling content in Gutenberg:
- Extensive attributes (configuration settings) for each block to help you create a unique presentation for each content element.
- Real-time customization – click buttons and watch the instant changes.
- Works great with any WordPress theme: unlike many other block plugins, Getwid doesn’t override default theme styles – it allows you to add content blocks that maximum inherit styles from your WordPress theme.
- Attention to details in block design: many Getwid blocks contain several pre-made snap and slick styles to help you build a good-looking content and keep it so sitewide.
- We handle seamless interplay with the core Gutenberg WordPress blocks: leverage useful core blocks by employing them together with Getwid blocks.
- Performance-oriented plugin: easy-to-manipulate, lightweight blocks that won’t bloat your website.
- We empower you to handle better visual parity with your theme by enabling you to add custom CSS for many Getwid blocks.
Pre-Designed Templates and Blocks
This plugin comes with a library of pre-designed layouts to help you quickly build a beautiful website with the new block editor.
Getwid, Copyright (C) 2019, MotoPress https://motopress.com/
Getwid plugin is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- Animate.css, Copyright 2018 Daniel Eden, MIT license.
- React FontIconPicker, Copyright (c) 2018 Swashata Ghosh, MIT license.
- Font Awesome Free, Icons: CC BY 4.0, Fonts: SIL OFL 1.1, Code: MIT License.
- ImagesLoaded, Copyright David DeSandro, MIT License.
- Slik.js, Copyright 2017 Ken Wheeler, MIT license.
- Wow.js, Copyright 2016 Thomas Grainger, MIT license.
- CountUp.js, Copyright 2019 Jamie Perkins, MIT license.
- Waypoints.js, Copyright 2011-2012 Caleb Troughton, MIT license.