Requires: WooCommerce 2.6 or newer
Infoplus helps you run your business with Amazon-like accuracy and efficiency, optimizing order management and scaling with your store as you grow. Merchants who use Infoplus for order fulfillment can use Infoplus’s cloud platform to manage inventory, orders, and shipments.
Infoplus works with 19 shipping providers to ensure you get the best rates; let you print shipping labels, packing lists, or documents; and ensure you meet all shipping regulations for your products. Shipment tracking helps you and your customers keep a pulse on your shipments, ensuring your customers are happy and that orders arrive when expected.
Inventory for WooCommerce products will automatically be synced to Infoplus to keep your stock-on-hand current with your warehouse levels.
When orders are placed, items can automatically be synced to Infoplus for fulfillment, then tracking and status updates are pushed back to your store without any additional effort.
Infoplus Connect for WooCommerce connects WooCommerce stores to Infoplus to manage and simplify your order fulfillment process. Automatically sync your store’s product inventory with Infoplus, sync orders that contain Infoplus-managed products, and display tracking updates to admins and customers!
Choose which products are managed via Infoplus, or which you fulfill outside of this system.
Infoplus Connect Features
- Automatically sync paid orders to Infoplus for fulfillment and shipment
- Automatic order sync even supports Order Status Manager “is paid” order statuses!
- Supports split orders of Infoplus-managed and non-managed products; only managed products are submitted to Infoplus
- Choose to auto-complete orders when they’re marked “shipped” by Infoplus
- Automatically sync product inventory with Infoplus
- Will pull tracking numbers from Infoplus and automatically update orders