Riddle makes it super easy to quickly create and embed 14 types of quizzes, lists and polls on your blog.
Collect unlimited leads and quiz responses – and connect to your favorite email marketing tool like MailChimp for automatic follow up messages.
Don’t just take our word for it:
– “We’re big fans. Easy to create and extensively customizable – our clients have seen a big lift in engagement and email collection.” (Jonathan McConnell – Sotic Digital Sports Agency)
– “Riddle helps our Children’s Interactive team to quickly create engaging content that provide compelling data insights about our audience.” (Derek Harvie – BBC)
– “Loads of flexibility, great CSS overrides, great integration with Zapier, and amazing customer service. Actually, one of the best customer service platforms I have ever had the pleasure to use. I could not recommend Riddle any higher.” (Tim Vaughan – FrogBox)
Create engaging quizzes, personality tests, surveys and more in just minutes.
Collect emails and user responses with our integrated lead generation form. Grow your email list and power your follow up marketing messages.
Easy to embed in any post or page using our shortcode – your Riddles will get your audience to click, stay onsite, and share with their friends.
Are you already using the new Gutenberg editor? You will love the new Gutenberg block for Riddle’s quiz maker. Find more on how to use Riddle with Gutenberg in our handy blog post.
- No learning curve required – create and embed your own mobile-friendly quizzes in just minutes.
- Engage your audience with 14 quiz/poll/survey types
- Match your site: customize everything from buttons and fonts to colors and CSS (over 75+ customization options in all!)
- Branching logic: use our interactive story to show different questions to each quiz taker
- Collect emails and qualify potential customers: drag/drop form builder with 18 types of fields, including dropdowns, buttons, and hidden text/URLs.
- CRM integration: automatically send signups to over 1,400 email marketing tools like MailChimp, Constant Contact, and HubSpot.
- Integrated image/video/GIF options – go big with images. Use your own, try ours, or find pics across the web
- Built-in image editing: forget Photoshop – use our easy editing tools to crop, add a filter, or text to make each picture ‘pop’
- Giphy: animated GIFs are awesome for engagement. Search and use any Giphy GIF to your Riddles.
- YouTube: add any YouTube video to your Riddles. Set start/end points to show just the most important part.
- Social sharing: have your quiz go viral. Your users can quickly share your Riddles on Facebook and Twitter – attracting their friends back to your post.
- No coding required: simply create a quiz on Riddle.com, then use the plug-in to copy and paste a shortcode into a new post.
- Gutenberg compatible: Riddle works great with the Gutenberg editor but also with pretty much any other WordPress editor out there.
Our pricing is as intuitive as our quiz maker.
Create as many Riddles and gather unlimited leads – for as little as $15 a month. There is a 14 day free trial (no credit card needed)
(Here’s a breakdown about our pricing: https://www.riddle.com/pricing – we’re big fans of transparency. Everything is month to month – with a 14 day free trial and a 30 day money back guarantee.)
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
Check out a sample of our quiz types – with these live examples:
– Quiz with timer (NFL’s Oakland Raiders): https://www.raiders.com/news/9-questions-to-test-your-raiders-super-bowl-knowledge
– Personality test (Choice Hotels):
– Tap and Find (BBC Children’s):
– Poll (Manchester City FC):
– Reaction Poll (Creative Boom – bottom of page): http://www.creativeboom.com/resources/20-free-or-affordable-tools-to-help-money-saving-freelancers-run-a-lean-business/
– Ranked list (BBC):
How to get started?
Here’s our quick set up guide to install and use our Riddle plugin:
- Download the zip file.
- Extract the zip file on your local machine.
- Take a deep, calming breath – you’re just a minute away from Riddle awesomeness. 😉
- Copy the extracted folder riddle to your wp plugin (/wp-content/plugins/) directory via your ftp program of choice.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Find the Riddle menu item on your admin menu in the WordPress dashboard.
- Already have a Riddle account? Grab your personal plug-in token from the Plug-in menu on Riddle.com
- If you’re new to Riddle, you can create an account on Riddle.com and then generate your token.
- Riddle is free to use for 14 days – we give you full access to all features with no credit card needed to try us out. Anything you create during the trial will always be available to use on your site – even if you do not subscribe. Love Riddle? Our paid plans start at $3 per month – you can see our pricing here https://www.riddle.com/pricing.
- Visit our blog at https://www.riddle.com/blog for more help and best practices and also check out our documentation at https://www.riddle.com/docs
Any questions not covered here? Drop us a line at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
Riddle is free to use for 14 days – we give you full access to all our features, and anything you create within the trial period is forever yours to keep. Even if you choose not to subscribe to our paid plans, your content will stay live for your audience to enjoy. You will just lose the ability to edit your content or download any customer emails or data, and premium features such as custom logo or custom CSS are removed.
You can check out more info about our features and pricing can be found at http://www.riddle.com/pricing – plans start at $15 per month.
Have a question? We’d love to hear from you – you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to respond in under ten minutes when we’re online in Europe (generally weekdays from 7am to 9pm GMT / 2am to 4pm EST). 🙂