You can find more information on our web site (wpfastestcache.com)
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly. In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again. Cache system generates a static html file and saves. Other users reach to static html page.
In addition, the site speed is used in Google’s search ranking algorithm so cache plugins that can improve your page load time will also improve your SEO ranking.
Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
Wpfc supports WordPress Multisite [Details]
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Cloudflare support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents
- Generating static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog
- Minify Html – You can decrease the size of page
- Minify Css – You can decrease the size of css files
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed to which they are transferred to the browser.
- Leverage browser caching – Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS – Reduce number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS
- Disable Emoji – You can remove the emoji inline css and wp-emoji-release.min.js
- 中文 (by suifengtec)
- Español (by Javier Esteban)
- Français (by PascalJ)
- Italiana (by Valerio)
- 日本語 (by KUCKLU)
- Nederlands (by Frans Pronk https://ifra.nl)
- Polski (by roan24.pl)
- Português do Brasil (Mario Antonio Sesso Junior)
- Русский (by Maxim)
- Suomi (by Arhi Paivarinta)
- Svenska (by Linus Wileryd)
Tested up to:
Require PHP Version:
The information provided in this THEME/PLUGIN DIRECTORY is made available for information purposes only, and intended to serve as a resource to enable visitors to select a relevant theme or plugin. wpSocket gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the information, including without limitation any warranty that the particular theme or plugin that you select is qualified on your situation.
The information in the individual theme or plugin displayed in the Directory is provided by the owners and contributors themselves. wpSocket gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information.
Links to respective sites are offered to assist in accessing additional information. The links may be outdated or broken. Connect to outside sites at your own risk. The Theme/Plugin Directory does not endorse the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
While information is made available, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
wpSocket is not related to the theme or plugin, and also not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout our site.