The Community Lite video chat plugin for WordPress adds group video chat, rich text chat with emoticons and YouTube videos, file sharing, public and private chat rooms, music rooms and more to your WordPress website by integrating AVChat – the powerful video chat platform.
This plugin will take care of :
- username & avatar integration (users logged in the WordPress web site will not have to login again in the video chat )
- permissions & features for each user role (you can change them from your WordPress admin area)
- BuddyPress compatibility: BuddyPress avatars are automatically recognised and added to users profiles in the video chat (user profiles can be accessed directly from AVChat also)
- iPhone/iPad/Android detection: the plugin will detect if the user is on a mobile device and deliver the mobile version of AVChat (the mobile version can be purchased separately)
Other features include :
- simple install: it installs as any other WordPress plugin
- compatible with SEO friendly URL’s in WordPress
- customisable design: the chat looks and feel can be changed to fit with your existing WordPress theme
Grant access and features per user role
All the features can be enabled or disabled for each user group in your website. For example members can have access to video chat while visitors might not. It’s up to you to decide what each user role can do in the video chat.
Ad & membership based revenue
Ads can be shown around the chat to increase web site revenues or you can charge a monthly membership fee (3rd party plugin required) for access to the video chat.
New 2.0 version
All new backend interface with direct access to the video chat, a new feedback form, detailed descriptions for each option and tabbed backend menu for easier navigation.
Clients & reviews
★★★★ 2000+ clients already use AVChat on their WordPress websites ★★★★
★★★★ 5 STAR RATING on wordpress.org, check out the reviews below: ★★★★
- “What a great experience, from discovering a plugin that did exactly what I needed, to a team that goes way above and beyond helping me get set up” by mindbodyseries
- “Wow, I’d like to give a five-star to AVChat” by icndream
- “The service is second to none” by pssawhney
Check out all the WP reviews at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/avchat-3.
- WordPress website or blog
- Media server
AVChat is a powerful video chat platform. It supports rooms, public and private video chat, moderators, private messages and more. You can purchase AVChat or get a 15 days trial from http://avchat.net.
The media server handles all the audio, video and text data sent between chat users. You can host your own Red5, Wowza or AMS server or you can use our Red5 based media server hosting.
Here are the top 5 reasons why webmasters choose this plugin:
① Increase members engagement
② Increase time spent on site 4X
③ Increase premium ad space (below and above the chat)
④ Increase membership revenue
⑤ Hassle free video chat for your members
The Community PRO plugin
With the Community PRO video chat plugin you get more than 47 configuration options and permissions that you can customise for each user role, multisite support, Facebook & Twitter login.
Find out more about the PRO version at http://avchat.net/integrations/community-pro-video-chat-plugin.
The Pay Per Session plugin
With the Pay Per Session video chat plugin you can deliver pay per view and free one-on-one expert consultations & trainings online through video chat using WordPress, AVChat, PayPal and our PPS plugin.
Find out more about the PPS version at http://avchat.net/integrations/pay-per-session-video-chat-plugin.
The Community Lite video chat plugin for WordPress is licensed under GPL v2. See the full text of the GPL v2 license in license.txt.